ForumsForum Games

Strike or Stealth (RPG)

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 8:34pm

thepwner23456787

thepwner23456787

108 posts

Name:Jacobi von Haven
Class: Sniper
Bio: Jacobi was a Russian heir, before he joined the army, he was disowned by his father, and didn't even make the army, instead, when they saw how accurate he was, they shipped him to a special stealth squad.

Speed:2
Strength:3
Instinct:10
---
Inventory: Guard's key set, ID card, a spare magazine (7), a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.
Weapons:Makarov Pistol (6/7)
Weapon Skill: Long Range
(Hey, I didn't even read the other people's before I made that, that is 100% mine)

I quickly shoot the guard with the AK 47 pointed at me in the head then turn towards the door, saying,
"Stay back, or he gets it!"

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 8:40pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Name: Brian "Black-belt" Smith
Class: Hand-to-hand
Bio: Brian used to be a master of martial-arts before he was thrown in here. Obviously, he's great at close-range fighting, but despises guns for their over-powerness.
Speed: 10
Strength: 3
Instinct: 3
---
Inventory: Guard's key set, Thin Steel Wire
Weapons: AK-47 (Silenced) (Scoped) (30/30), Home-made spear
Weapon Skill: Close Range

Oh duh...well hey, i've been in here for FIVE MONTHS. You can expect a little stupidness from me.
Wait, I have the keys right here! I try each of them on the lock. completely forgot that I had them.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 8:44pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,196 posts

Bio: Jacobi was a Russian heir, before he joined the army, he was disowned by his father, and didn't even make the army, instead, when they saw how accurate he was, they shipped him to a special stealth squad.

---
Inventory: Guard's key set, ID card, a spare magazine (7), a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.
(Hey, I didn't even read the other people's before I made that, that is 100% mine)

The door slides open. Much to your relief, it is the three other prisoners. Two have an AK-47 and one has two Makarov. The man who spoke to you when you escaped says "What is this? A guard attacking another guard? Kill them both...no, wait! It is you! I see you have found a gun, then. The guard in the office supplied us with a few more. He won't be needing them."

One of the men pulls out the knife and throws it into the skull of the guard you're holding. "He didn't know anything. Neither did the other one. I'm taking one of these AK's. I found a scope and need a rifle to go with it. Yakov, on you."

The first man nods again. "We're going. Perhaps you will return the favor some day, yes?" The men leave you with the dead guards. They use the stairs, but don't check the unmarked door to the right.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 8:47pm

thepwner23456787

thepwner23456787

108 posts

---

I shout to them,
"There's an armory up there!"
I then go to the other door and see what's inside.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 8:52pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

Name: Argamen Phish
Class Hand-To-Hand
Bio: I was a paramedic before I was convicted. You ask what got me in here. Well that's a long story I don't want to go into. But lets just say I got to that drunk driver first and he wasn't injured when I got to him...
Speed:10
Strength:2
Instinct:3
---
Inventory: Guard's key set, ID card
Weapons:
Weapon Skill:Close-range

The wooden table isn't bolted to the floor, so you have no trouble sliding it to the door. It won't hold for very long, but it will give you some time to make a decision. The weapons rack is pathetic, but it does have an AK-47, a spare magazine (30) and a combat knife. The room also contains a few lockers, a bench and the intercom, which fell on the floor as you moved the table.

You hear the guard outside grab his key ring and unlock the door.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I take the combat knife and the AK-47 and magazine. I load it so its ready then I go over to the intercom,"Mayday there is a prisoner impersonating a guard trying to break into the guard room. Requesting backup!" I then go over to the door to try and keep him out.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 8:59pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,196 posts

Name: Brian "Black-belt" Smith
Class: Hand-to-hand
Bio: Brian used to be a master of martial-arts before he was thrown in here. Obviously, he's great at close-range fighting, but despises guns for their over-powerness.
Speed: 10
Strength: 3
Instinct: 3
---
Inventory: Guard's key set, Thin Steel Wire
Weapons: AK-47 (Silenced) (Scoped) (30/30), Home-made spear
Weapon Skill: Close Range

After a few tries, you get a key that unlocks the door. The ring only had three keys, and you've just used the third one.

Outside, the ID card door slides open and you hear the feet of the three other prisoners. "Everybody good?" "Hang on, let me clean the knife." "Hurry it up. Nice throw, by the way." You hear them jog up the stairs without checking your closet.

The wall shudders but doesn't move. You push and it slides across the floor on hidden rains. The room is dark and small, but a small switch is on the wall just inside the door. You look down at your feet and see the magazine of an MP5K laying on the ground.

--------------

---

You open the door. It appears to be a supply closet/break room. You click a light switch on the wall and you see a few cabinets, a table with a map on it, and a small weapons rack. You suddenly sense that there's something your missing...a secret room, perhaps.

------------

Class Hand-To-Hand
Bio: I was a paramedic before I was convicted. You ask what got me in here. Well that's a long story I don't want to go into. But lets just say I got to that drunk driver first and he wasn't injured when I got to him...
---
Weapons:

The guard pushes against the door. You know you aren't strong enough to hold him for much longer. Suddenly, out of nowhere, you hear someone say "Hey! Keep the noise down!" A gunshot rings out and the guard's body bangs against the door, then hits the ground. There's a pause, a laugh, then you hear a familiar voice say "Do us a favor and open the door. We need a few more guns before we leave."

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 9:00pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,196 posts

@Brian (EPICgameKING): *rails. Hidden rails.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 9:04pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---
Weapons:

The guard pushes against the door. You know you aren't strong enough to hold him for much longer. Suddenly, out of nowhere, you hear someone say "Hey! Keep the noise down!" A gunshot rings out and the guard's body bangs against the door, then hits the ground. There's a pause, a laugh, then you hear a familiar voice say "Do us a favor and open the door. We need a few more guns before we leave."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"That was very convenient, get in quick. I already checked and its pretty empty I have this AK-47 with a mag of 30 and a combat knife. Also we are going to get flooded by guards very quickly if you happened to hear my message. I can provide some help to you guys if you need it."

Changing to Strike

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 9:08pm

thepwner23456787

thepwner23456787

108 posts

---

I take the map, see what's on the weapon rack and take anything pertaining to my class, then carefully search the room(ceiling, walls, floor) and meticulously search the cabinets.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 9:39pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,196 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---
Weapons:AK-47 (30), AK-47 magazine (30), Combat knife

"Ha! You wish to join us now? Very well. I am Yakov. Adam and I are soldiers, and Lupe is a sniper."

Lupe looks down the hallway. "The door ahead needs a key card. Look for one."

Adam shoves you aside and spits on the floor. "You called for BACKUP?! I was hoping we could at least make it out of the cells!" He takes the AK-47 from the first guard and smashes the locks on the lockers. "Here. More pistols. Lupe, I found a card. Load up, guys."

After the others are done, you are allowed to check the lockers. You find a Makarov pistol, a leg holster, two spare magazines (7), a sling for an AK-47, a pack of cigarettes, a lighter, a decks of paying cards, and a picture of a woman, probably a guard's girlfriend (choose what you want and add it to Inventory, but be aware that this is realistic. You don't have infinite Inventory. You have pockets, holsters, gun slings and briefcases, and you only have two hands).

-------------

---

You can't take the map. It's too large and taped to the table. You can view it though (I already posted it. Check the bottom of Page 6). There is also a ham sandwich wrapped in cellophane. A cure for hunger!

The pathetic weapons rack has a scoped AK-47 and spare magazine, an unloaded Makarov pistol (how irresponsible!) and another knife. Your instinct leads you to a small tray hidden under the table that contains a pistol silencer and a flashbang grenade.

The cabinets contain nothing but bleach, a mop and several body bags, which makes you nervous. You also find a small 2-foot length of thin steel wire and some electrical tape (forging is possible, if you're clever, but I'll let you know if you do something too unrealistic).

You search the ceiling and floors but find nothing. The other walls are blank. Your eyes are drawn towards the opposite wall. Then you see it: a keyhole in the wall, near the corner.

Reply to Strike or Stealth (RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!