ForumsForum Games

Strike or Stealth (RPG)

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 9:44pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Name: Brian "Black-belt" Smith
Class: Hand-to-hand
Bio: Brian used to be a master of martial-arts before he was thrown in here. Obviously, he's great at close-range fighting, but despises guns for their over-powerness.
Speed: 10
Strength: 3
Instinct: 3
---
Inventory: Guard's key set, Thin Steel Wire
Weapons: AK-47 (Silenced) (Scoped) (30/30), Home-made spear
Weapon Skill: Close Range

Oh, sweet! A hidden room, how cliche. I flick the switch and see what happens.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 9:45pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

726 posts

Name: Argamen Phish
Class Hand-To-Hand
Bio: I was a paramedic before I was convicted. You ask what got me in here. Well that's a long story I don't want to go into. But lets just say I got to that drunk driver first and he wasn't injured when I got to him...
Speed:10
Strength:2
Instinct:3
---
Inventory: Guard's key set, ID card
Weapons:AK-47 (30), AK-47 magazine (30), Combat knife, Makarov pistol ,2 7 Makarov magazine, pack of playing cards.
Weapon Skill:Close-range

"Ha! You wish to join us now? Very well. I am Yakov. Adam and I are soldiers, and Lupe is a sniper."

Lupe looks down the hallway. "The door ahead needs a key card. Look for one."

Adam shoves you aside and spits on the floor. "You called for BACKUP?! I was hoping we could at least make it out of the cells!" He takes the AK-47 from the first guard and smashes the locks on the lockers. "Here. More pistols. Lupe, I found a card. Load up, guys."

After the others are done, you are allowed to check the lockers. You find a Makarov pistol, a leg holster, two spare magazines (7), a sling for an AK-47, a pack of cigarettes, a lighter, a decks of paying cards, and a picture of a woman, probably a guard's girlfriend (choose what you want and add it to Inventory, but be aware that this is realistic. You don't have infinite Inventory. You have pockets, holsters, gun slings and briefcases, and you only have two hands).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I take the the pistol and leg holster, the spare mags, the sling to put my AK in, The deck of playing cards since mine were taken away.

I realize I took most everything but I think it would work. If I can't I ditch the AK.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 9:49pm

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Name: Zera Masamuno
Class: Hand-To-Hand

Speed: 7
Strength: 4
Instinct: 4
---
Inventory:
Weapons: Throwing knife
Weapon Skill: Short-range

You find yourself facing a 10-foot concrete hallway. On the right wall, near the end of it, is a wide guard window. To your immediate right is a short passage with a door on the left wall. It might lead into the guard's office.

Adam follos you, pistol at the ready, checking corners. "Clear," he whispers, and the other two join up. "Can we sneak under the window?" "Not worth it," Lupe whispers back. "The door at the end has an ID card scanner beside it." Adam shrugs. "Let's check the guard's room. Finders keepers."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Heheh. I'll go first." I sneak up to the door.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 9:50pm

thepwner23456787

thepwner23456787

243 posts

Name:Jacobi von Haven
Class: Sniper
Bio: Jacobi was a Russian heir, before he joined the army, he was disowned by his father, and didn't even make the army, instead, when they saw how accurate he was, they shipped him to a special stealth squad.

Speed:2
Strength:3
Instinct:10
---
Inventory: Guard's key set, ID card, a spare magazine (7), a pack of cigarettes, lighter, small 2-foot lenght of steel wire, electrical tape, lockpick
Weapons:Makarov Pistol (6/7), Scoped AK 47(30/30)
Weapon Skill: Long Range

I take the scoped AK 47, then pocket the Makarov. I take the wire and electrical tape, then try the key hole with my keys, if that doesn't work, I heat up a small section of the wire using the lighter, using a corner of the body bag, I break it off, I heat the end of it, then, again, using a corner of the body bag to protect my hand, I bend it to fashion a lock pick and use it on the key hole, if it breaks, I will repeat as necessary.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 9:55pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,365 posts

Name: Brian "Black-belt" Smith
Class: Hand-to-hand
Bio: Brian used to be a master of martial-arts before he was thrown in here. Obviously, he's great at close-range fighting, but despises guns for their over-powerness.
Speed: 10
Strength: 3
Instinct: 3
---
Inventory: Guard's key set, Thin Steel Wire
Weapons: AK-47 (Silenced) (Scoped) (30/30), Home-made spear
Weapon Skill: Close Range

You click the switch, turning on an overhead light. You instantly realize why it was hidden.

The room is a large closet with three huge racks/lockers on the three walls. It contains all of the guns, equipment and clothing from your team. Apparently they confiscated it and hid it here.

JACKPOT.

You don't have all day, so you read the name tags on the uniforms. A locker and rack has been more or less assigned to your uniform.

You find:
MP5K, 25 rnd (Silenced) (Red Dot sight) (Sling)
MP5K Magazine (2)
G11 Semiautomatic pistol, 12 rnd (Silenced) (Laser)
G11 Semiautomatic pistol Magazine (2)
Smoke Grenade (1)
Steel choke cable with handles (1)
Small Tactical flashlight (1)
Your uniform (Black jacket and pants, black combat boots, black padded gloves, black tactical vest, black facemask)

You also find a headset and walkie-talkie, but they have been deliberately crushed.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 9:56pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

726 posts

Did I get skipped?

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 9:59pm

Raispeed55

Raispeed55

258 posts

Name:Narazumono Hayasa.
Class: Hand-To-Hand.
Bio:N/A.

Speed:9
Strength:5
---
Inventory:Keys,Makarov ammo,Lighter.
Weapons:Throwing knife,Makarov.
Weapon Skill:Close Range.
(Okay so,I have one guard being used as a meat shield?Or is he dead?)
I say "Thanks."And walk up the stairs with the guard still being used as a meat shield,but I try to stealth if I see any guards and I say to the one I am holding "One word and this pistol goes boom.Got it?".

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 10:11pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,365 posts

I can only move so fast. I copy/paste all the information to a Word app, then add info, then Submit it. If you post between that period of time, I'll cover you next. Don't worry, I'm keeping up.

Class Hand-To-Hand
Bio: I was a paramedic before I was convicted. You ask what got me in here. Well that's a long story I don't want to go into. But lets just say I got to that drunk driver first and he wasn't injured when I got to him...
---
Weapons:AK-47 (30), AK-47 magazine (30), Combat knife, Makarov pistol, 2 Makarov magazine (7), pack of playing cards.

(You're fine, but you can probably toss the ID card to make a little extra space)

You clear out. Adam has switched to two Makarov pistols and a knife, Lupe has an AK-47 and a knife and Yakov (the leader, apparently) has an AK-47, a Makarov and a knife.

"You. You are a close-range fighter, yes? You take point. Adam, go with him."

Adam seems to have forgiven you. He shrugs. "Here's the key card. Open the door. I'll be behind you."

------------

Name: Zera Masamuno
Class: Hand-To-Hand

Speed: 7
Strength: 4
Instinct: 4
---
Inventory:
Weapons: Throwing knife
Weapon Skill: Short-range

The door has a small bulletproof window. Inside is a guard at a wooden table facing the large hallway window. He has an intercom speaker and headset and looks bored. Behind him are several lockers, spare uniforms, and a bench.

You whisper the information to Adam. He thinks, then nods. "I have an idea. Move over." He leans against the wall beside the door, pauses, then pulls the dead guard's keys from a pocket, unlocks the door, kicks it in and shoots the guard in the head.

"We don't have all day. Come on." He takes his rifle and uses the butt of it to smash the locks off the lockers.

You find:
Makarov pistol, 7 rnds
Makarov pistol magazine (2)
Combat knife (you can throw it as well)
Pack of cigarettes
Lighter
Deck of cards
Photograph (some girlfriend of a guard, probably)
ID card!

-------------

Name:Jacobi von Haven
Class: Sniper
Bio: Jacobi was a Russian heir, before he joined the army, he was disowned by his father, and didn't even make the army, instead, when they saw how accurate he was, they shipped him to a special stealth squad.

Speed:2
Strength:3
Instinct:10
---
Inventory: ID card, a spare magazine (7), a pack of cigarettes, lighter, small 2-foot length of steel wire, electrical tape
Weapons:Makarov Pistol (6/7), Scoped AK 47(30/30)
Weapon Skill: Long Range

You try the keys. They work (phew). This was the last key, so you discard them.

The wall shudders but doesn't move. You push against it and it slides across on hidden rails. A secret room it is. It's dark, but a small switch is on the wall.

(Again, be aware of the realism. You can carry only what you can fit in your pockets or in a holster. You have two hands and the AK has a sling).

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 10:13pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

726 posts

Class Hand-To-Hand
---
Weapons:AK-47 (30), AK-47 magazine (30), Combat knife, Makarov pistol, 2 Makarov magazine (7), pack of playing cards.

(You're fine, but you can probably toss the ID card to make a little extra space)

You clear out. Adam has switched to two Makarov pistols and a knife, Lupe has an AK-47 and a knife and Yakov (the leader, apparently) has an AK-47, a Makarov and a knife.

"You. You are a close-range fighter, yes? You take point. Adam, go with him."

Adam seems to have forgiven you. He shrugs. "Here's the key card. Open the door. I'll be behind you."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I toss the ID and go through the door with my pistol raised.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 10:15pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,365 posts

Name:Narazumono Hayasa.
Class: Hand-To-Hand.
Bio:N/A.

Speed:9
Strength:5
---
Inventory:Keys,Makarov ammo,Lighter.
Weapons:Throwing knife,Makarov.
Weapon Skill:Close Range.

The guard you are holding is still alive but almost unconscious by now. The three men killed the one aiming the AK, and they're more or less waiting for you to take care of this one yourself. I think they want to speak to you.

(Word of advice: since he's not a threat anymore, you can just snap his neck and save a bullet. You can leave and keep his as a meat shield, but he's still alive, and you have to navigate stairs. Plus, I haven't designed the next floor yet. >_

Reply to Strike or Stealth (RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!