Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Can you stump the Akinator?

Posted Jan 2, '13 at 8:36am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,856 posts

Tell me about it. I didn't even see it coming. The last question before he guessed was, "Is your character bad?"

It didn't get Samuel Smythe of the Providence though. Poor Samuel, he doesn't get enough attention.

Posted Jan 2, '13 at 9:12pm

alovera1

alovera1

520 posts

I did it i thought of homer he guessed plato he also thought it was socrates his third try he got it after like 70 questions. so i didnt quite stump him.

Posted Jan 2, '13 at 9:33pm

alovera1

alovera1

520 posts

sorry for the double post but I finally stumped him using calpyso from the twisted metal series.

Posted Jan 2, '13 at 9:33pm

Somewhat49

Somewhat49

1,669 posts

I stumped him with Ender from Ender's Game, I was surprised. But after you stump the genie it asks you for the name of the character you were thinking so it will probably get him right the next time.

Posted Jan 2, '13 at 9:35pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,094 posts

He also got Goliath from Gargoyles, Lucy (the fossil), Thorin Oakenshield (probably a bad time to use that one :P), some poet, God, Illuvatar, Boss Nass, himself, and some more I forgot. However he didn't get Raymond Fosca from a novel; stumped him on that one at least^^

illuvatar? so you have read the Simarillion? (yes I know it is misspelled)

I easily stumped him with Jacen Solo, he ended up getting some character from the Dragonriders of Pern series.

p.s. would you define the force as magical powers?

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jan 2, '13 at 9:37pm

Somewhat49

Somewhat49

1,669 posts

I remember I used to play this in math class. The weird part is that it once came up with some inappropriate questions. As in adult +.

Yea I had the same thing happen when I was thinking of Macbeth as the character he had to guess. Was very weird since it was a string of innapropproriate questions and then I never saw the questions again.

Posted Jan 2, '13 at 9:46pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,094 posts

Okay, he got Lobelia Sackville-Baggins, so he is officially unstumpable.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jan 2, '13 at 10:52pm

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,456 posts

Yeah I stumped him with BaekHo from NU'EST

Posted Jan 2, '13 at 11:19pm

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,800 posts

Obscure anime characters didn't stump him, then I tried the main character of an older one it took him twice to guess Cyborg 009.

Just curious, does anyone know how many guesses/questions before he's officially stumped or is it a random thing when he gives up?

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 3:16am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,704 posts

p.s. would you define the force as magical powers?

Ep 4-6..yes

Ep 1-3..Apparently not! *throws fit*

Reply to Can you stump the Akinator?

You must be logged in to post a reply!