ForumsThe Tavern

Can you stump the Akinator?

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 6:06am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

Ep 4-6..yes

Ep 1-3..Apparently not! *throws fit*
Quit whining, the prequel trilogy was better anyway. And yes, the Force is magic.

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 6:43pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

293 posts

Apparently, the Akinator knows about the Battlefield video game series.

I came here expecting he was a Call of Duty fanboy who knew only about Call of Duty and nothing else.

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 7:40pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,696 posts

Apparently, the Akinator knows about the Battlefield video game series.

I came here expecting he was a Call of Duty fanboy who knew only about Call of Duty and nothing else.

lol, i would think that too if i actually was wondering about that...

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 8:34pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,090 posts

Master Chief took him six questions, I guess he just isn't everyday enough (I am going to try Malo from TP)

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 9:51pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,090 posts

He got Malo, but I defeated him with Ledian (a pokemon)

first time through (before it timed out), he kept saying "one who doubts his own doubts, you"

funny thing is. He got really close. His final guess was that of the pokemon Ledian evolves from (Ledyba)

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 9:55pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,090 posts

sorry for dp

I hit nothing but no, and I got "The grouchiest player ever, who hates saying yes"

Nothing but Don't know produces "The one about whom nothing is known"

probably produces "Probably Someone"

and as aforementioned, nothing but probably not produces "Someone who doubts their own doubt; You"

and yes is on the first page.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 10:59pm

d_dude

d_dude

3,584 posts

The only one I managed to stump it on was Nito from Dark Souls, but after his first guess he got it after no more than 4 extra questions.

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 11:03pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

Apparently people fails to understand the fairly simple concept of stumping the system.

You only stump it when it gives up and ask you to type in the character you were thinking of.

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 1:18am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,800 posts

I stumped it with Adam Sandler's daughter Sadie, some random goddess from Greek mythology that I thought would be obscure enough and have since forgotten. I remember she was the goddess of wrestling, though. Oh, and a character from a short story Stephen King's son wrote called "Pop Art" named Arthur Roth.

It really does take some obscure people to stump him. He guessed several times for the last of my three "a character you made up" :P

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 1:23am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,232 posts

Knight

Well, the pool of characters to stump him will only shrink as he gathers that data...

Reply to Can you stump the Akinator?

You must be logged in to post a reply!