ForumsThe TavernCan you stump the Akinator?

126 76132
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Just think of a character (fictional or real) and have the Akinator try to guess it. I once thought of John's elephant and it got it right.

• 126 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

I picked the Terminator. It guessed Mr. Freeze (pic'd the Arnie version). Then it won.

I picked the T-1000 (the 'liquid Terminator'. It guessed Wesley Gibson. Then it won.

I got it to guess the main character of 50 Shades of Grey on it's second try based on very limited information as I only know the premise of the book without any decent details.

It guessed Slenderman, Rich Uncle Pennybags, The Flash, Static Shock, Greedo, Boba Fett, and IG-88 first try.

I picked Dash Rendar. It guessed Jim Raynor. Then it won.

I picked youtuber GhostRobo. It guessed Smosh. Then Tobuscus. Then it won.

I picked youtuber Yamimash. It guessed Overthegun. Then it won.

I picked Daniel McNeely. It guessed Tony Hawk. Then Tom Flup of Newgrounds. Then Jason Jones of Bungie. Then it won.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

But..but...it got Pang Tong!

Hell...it even guess Guo Jia O.o

Try something even more estoeric, buddy. I'd do it myself but this netbook is so laggy. I'll put up my results when I get access to a faster computer.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

*gasp*

Someone...have it guess me!! =D

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Lol, that thing is a genius. I tried Admiral Nelson, he got it, Blackbeard, yep, and he even got CHARLES LEE FROM ACIII. My god, that thing is AWESOME.

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

I stumped him. I picked Tom Browning (Mr. Perfect) and the Akinator could not guess it correctly.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

he got my mom, and he got akkinator.
he's just too good.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

and he even got CHARLES LEE FROM ACIII.

Tell me about it. I didn't even see it coming. The last question before he guessed was, "Is your character bad?"
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

LOL i remember when my friend said: "omg he got my mom. try it". and everytime i tried it it guessed "your stepmother". maybe im missing something in my life? XD

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Omg it got kvothe from the name of the wind.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

i stumped it first with blastoise (but it got it later) kyle from adamant ditto 2 times and daveyx0 both of those are on youtube it guessed correcty jeff dunham achmed the dead terrorist pikachu charmander (second try it first guessed charmeleon) blastouise rotom ash ketchum/satoshi dawn/hikari ditto dunsparce penut walter me him rachel sonic tails ben 10 my best friend and rusty/firepaw/fireheart/firestar
yes i know i over use it so what
also it know that song i kissed a girl and i liked it and it guessed noob sometimes seriously

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I remember I used to play this in math class. The weird part is that it once came up with some inappropriate questions. As in adult +.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

It failed to guess T.S. Eliot. I'm unimpressed.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Tell me about it. I didn't even see it coming. The last question before he guessed was, "Is your character bad?"

It didn't get Samuel Smythe of the Providence though. Poor Samuel, he doesn't get enough attention.
alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

I did it i thought of homer he guessed plato he also thought it was socrates his third try he got it after like 70 questions. so i didnt quite stump him.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

sorry for the double post but I finally stumped him using calpyso from the twisted metal series.

Showing 46-60 of 126