ForumsForum GamesDramar:Destiny

86 13606
kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

You are in the land the of Dramar,a Mythical land where there are all types of creatures,monsters and the occasional talking rabbit.You are just one of the may inhabitants that live in this land but you are more significant than any one of them because you have a destiny for greatness.You can ignore this destiny and explore all the things Dramar has to offer.

Name:
Race:Human or something mythical.
Appearence:
BioAt least 3 sentences,will determine starting spot and equipment.)
Equipment:
Inv:
Party:None

• 86 Replies
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

I wanted to add my three racial abilities to my spells list.

Name: Argamen Phish
Race: Elan
Appearance:1st page
Bio: Grew up in dysfunctional family until he ran away from home. He still misses his sister but hates his parents. Currently working as a helper to a mage.
HP:50/50
Equipment:Mage robes
Inv:2 small healing potions
Spells:Fireball,Raise Undead(Weak)

How do you want to change
The merchants are unequipped and just wearing normal clothes while gaurds are in leather armor and have steel armor.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I decide I'm going to go away a distance but keep them in eye sight so I can follow them.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Bio: Grew up in dysfunctional family until he ran away from home. He still misses his sister but hates his parents. Currently working as a helper to a mage.
Spells:Fireball(Weak), Raise Undead(Weak), Resistance(W), Resilience(W)

Wont need that last one
You follow them to the outskirts of Greenfall city.Here you can see one of the gaurds run ahead to do something.Another gets out of the merchant cart to water the horses.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Wont need that last one
You follow them to the outskirts of Greenfall city.Here you can see one of the gaurds run ahead to do something.Another gets out of the merchant cart to water the horses.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After quietly sneaking up and raising an undead I try to strike down the guard watering the horse as quickly and quietly as possible.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

You manage to kill the gaurd just in time for the other one to come running back and see you.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow White
Race:Human/wood elf
Appearence: Shadow is around 6ft 4inch tall, has human ears, and brown eyes, that sometimes turn a blueish-gold when he uses magic. He has short, curly brown hair. His skin is a slightly tan, even though he doesn't go outside much. He has a lean build, and often wears working cloth. He is good with the bow, sword and magic.
Bio: Shadow mother was human and his father was a wood elf. His mothers name was Angle White, and his father was Alan White. He was raised by his mother is a human settlement until he turned ten. A month after his tenth birthday, the settlement was attack by a bandit gang known as the dark forest gang. His mother told him to go to his father, and sacrificed her self for him to get away. Before she died, she told Shadow where his father was living, he was living on an wood elf settlement, far to the east of the human settlements. He traveled from city to city, town to town, and settlement to settlement, stopping in taverns to get food, and sometimes he hunted, when he was no-where near civilizations. Until he reach the settlement his mother said his father was. He try to enter the settlement, but the guard wouldn't let him in, until he told his story and said the name of his father. Seeing his distress they let him in. Unknown to him, his father was the local ranger of the area. His father taught Shadow all he knew, how to fight with a sword, to use a bow and arrow, and how to use magic. Shadow now 17 want to travel the land, and some day become a paladin.
Equipment:Bow,15 Arrows,Village clothes
Inv:3 Small potion of health

"Father, I'm almost 18, I've seen travelers who look that old come around here. But I'm not going to travel the world quite yet, I was planning to go train with the monks of the near by highlands, I've often seen them in the markets to buy this they can't make or grow up there."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name:Ralphina Lupa
Race:Wood Elf/Werewolf
Appearance:Ralphina is 6 feet tall, has pointy ears, and amber colored eyes that are shaped like a wolf's. She has short, wavy, white hair. Her skin is a nice even but light tan. She has the build of an athlete and is often dressed in clothes that are suited for hunting and or camping. She has a wolf form that has white fur and looks like a wolf that is big enough for an adult human to ride.
Bio:Ralphina's mom was a werewolf and her dad was a wood elf. She was raised by her parents in a house that was at the edge of a wood elf settlement until she turned ten. two days after her tenth b-day her dad went to work, as a guard, and never came back. It is presumed that he was killed by the bandits that lived in some parts of the forest that surrounded the settlement. Ralphina's mom finished raising her and then left to kill the bandits. Ralphina was 16 when her mom left. Two years went by before Ralphina saw her mom again. Ralphina now lives in her parent's house while her mom stays in her wolf form and nurses a broken heart that is bound to never heal.
Equipment:Light training sword,Wooden shield,Normal clothes.
Inv:None

I star fighting against my appoints in a style that was like knight's sword and shield style.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

You manage to kill the gaurd just in time for the other one to come running back and see you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I launch a fireball at him then go to the cart to the merchants and demand the herbs.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Name: Shadow White
Race:Human/wood elf
Appearence: Shadow is around 6ft 4inch tall, has human ears, and brown eyes, that sometimes turn a blueish-gold when he uses magic. He has short, curly brown hair. His skin is a slightly tan, even though he doesn't go outside much. He has a lean build, and often wears working cloth. He is good with the bow, sword and magic.
Bio: Shadow mother was human and his father was a wood elf. His mothers name was Angle White, and his father was Alan White. He was raised by his mother is a human settlement until he turned ten. A month after his tenth birthday, the settlement was attack by a bandit gang known as the dark forest gang. His mother told him to go to his father, and sacrificed her self for him to get away. Before she died, she told Shadow where his father was living, he was living on an wood elf settlement, far to the east of the human settlements. He traveled from city to city, town to town, and settlement to settlement, stopping in taverns to get food, and sometimes he hunted, when he was no-where near civilizations. Until he reach the settlement his mother said his father was. He try to enter the settlement, but the guard wouldn't let him in, until he told his story and said the name of his father. Seeing his distress they let him in. Unknown to him, his father was the local ranger of the area. His father taught Shadow all he knew, how to fight with a sword, to use a bow and arrow, and how to use magic. Shadow now 17 want to travel the land, and some day become a paladin.
Equipment:Bow,15 Arrows,Village clothes
Inv:3 Small potion of health

"I'll let you go but not alone go see if one of your friends wants to come along." You have two close friends who might go with you,Denvin the mage or Katrina the thief.

Name:Ralphina Lupa
Race:Wood Elf/Werewolf
Appearance:Ralphina is 6 feet tall, has pointy ears, and amber colored eyes that are shaped like a wolf's. She has short, wavy, white hair. Her skin is a nice even but light tan. She has the build of an athlete and is often dressed in clothes that are suited for hunting and or camping. She has a wolf form that has white fur and looks like a wolf that is big enough for an adult human to ride.
Bio:Ralphina's mom was a werewolf and her dad was a wood elf. She was raised by her parents in a house that was at the edge of a wood elf settlement until she turned ten. two days after her tenth b-day her dad went to work, as a guard, and never came back. It is presumed that he was killed by the bandits that lived in some parts of the forest that surrounded the settlement. Ralphina's mom finished raising her and then left to kill the bandits. Ralphina was 16 when her mom left. Two years went by before Ralphina saw her mom again. Ralphina now lives in her parent's house while her mom stays in her wolf form and nurses a broken heart that is bound to never heal.
Equipment:Light training sword,Wooden shield,Normal clothes.
Inv:None

The first one is to slow to unsheathe her blade but the second one is wise enough to call for backup before you cut of his head.The bandits yell atracts the attention of four bandits one of them a wizard.

Inside the merchant cart is the last gaurd.He jumps on top of you but your Zombie pulls Him off you before the gaurd decapitates it.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Inside the merchant cart is the last gaurd.He jumps on top of you but your Zombie pulls Him off you before the gaurd decapitates it.
At close range I launch a fire ball at his face.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Ouch.One the merchants sticks his head out to see what going on and he freezes in terror at the sight of the gaurds.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Ouch.One the merchants sticks his head out to see what going on and he freezes in terror at the sight of the gaurds.
I say he will end up the same if he doesn't hand over the goods.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Inv:2 small healing potions,potion of unknown effect.

They give you all that you can carry and they promise not to say a word.You head back to Tarquin and give him the herbs.He mixes it with lambs blood and spider eye.It creates glowing blue potion warm to the touch."To test it one of us needs to drink it,Shall it be you or me."

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Inv:2 small healing potions,potion of unknown effect.

They give you all that you can carry and they promise not to say a word.You head back to Tarquin and give him the herbs.He mixes it with lambs blood and spider eye.It creates glowing blue potion warm to the touch."To test it one of us needs to drink it,Shall it be you or me."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'll take it no loss to the world if I go." I say I silently prayer to whom ever might be listening and then knock back the potion.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Inv:2 small healing potions.

You knock back the potion and the whole world goes black then lights go flashing past and you arrive face down in a Dark room with a locked metal barrred door the only way out.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Inv:2 small healing potions.

You knock back the potion and the whole world goes black then lights go flashing past and you arrive face down in a Dark room with a locked metal barrred door the only way out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmpf."
I look around the room to see what else is in it.
"Hello? Tarquin?"

Showing 16-30 of 86