Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Leaving AG (Daleks)

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 8:34pm

daleks

daleks

3,181 posts

So if any mods or admins are against this thread then they can delete it. People keep asking me on my profile though and I am getting sick of answering.

So, ya. I am leaving AG at the end of this year. I made this decision awhile ago. I have other things that I want to do and right now AG takes up too much of my time. Since I don't really know what else to say if you have questions ask here.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 9:09pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

I have other things that I want to do and right now AG takes up too much of my time

You know, you could always just get on less. Then just get on when you have free time.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 9:25pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

You know, you could always just get on less. Then just get on when you have free time.

He told me that he tried that but he couldn't, so he thinks that leaving will be much easier.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 9:26pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

You know daleks... It isn't impossible to manage a social life and AG.

Right now, I am
-making a game
-training daily in the gym
-taking care of my 4 siblings
-working (I chop firewood for a living)
-maintaining a fairly good social life (hanging out, talking, etc.)
-keeping up with school (3.8 GPA, mind you)

I'm a pretty busy guy. You have no idea. XD

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 9:44pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

Right now, I am
-making a game
-training daily in the gym
-taking care of my 4 siblings
-working (I chop firewood for a living)
-maintaining a fairly good social life (hanging out, talking, etc.)
-keeping up with school (3.8 GPA, mind you)

I'm a pretty busy guy. You have no idea. XD

Well Sal, not everybody can be perfect like you.:P That is a lot of stuff man. Do you ever sleep?

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 9:48pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

If you added "sleep" at the end you'd have my daily schedule. Just not in that order.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 9:51pm

daleks

daleks

3,181 posts

He told me that he tried that but he couldn't, so he thinks that leaving will be much easier.

Yes. I have tried cutting down my time here. It did not work. Cutting myself off totally is the only way at least for the time being.

You know daleks... It isn't impossible to manage a social life and AG.

Well I am very different from you Sal. Also think of all the things you could have done if you were not on AG.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 10:07pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Well I am very different from you Sal.

Yeah. For one, you're normal, haha.

Also think of all the things you could have done if you were not on AG.

I don't feel like I've missed out on much life. in fact, I've conquered a lot of things people consider to be extremely difficult. I learned Spanish, went out for sports, moved several times to very different places, and a bunch of other stuff. I mean, if I died today I think I'd say I lived a pretty fulfilling life. I like to keep busy, and AG is relaxed enough that it helps me unwind at the end of the day. Change solemn occurs here, and it brings me back to earth.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 10:42pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,110 posts

So daleks if you had enough time say like on Summer would you come back for a little while?

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 10:48pm

daleks

daleks

3,181 posts

Yeah. For one, you're normal, haha.

Phew. I have apparently fouled you.

So daleks if you had enough time say like on Summer would you come back for a little while?

I think you mean during summer. Cause "on Summer" would probably refer to the actress Summer and you can figure it out from there. To answer your question though, IDK. Depends what the future holds.