ForumsNewcomers ForumLeaving AG (Daleks)

37 3718
daleks
daleks
3,791 posts

So if any mods or admins are against this thread then they can delete it. People keep asking me on my profile though and I am getting sick of answering.

So, ya. I am leaving AG at the end of this year. I made this decision awhile ago. I have other things that I want to do and right now AG takes up too much of my time. Since I don't really know what else to say if you have questions ask here.

• 37 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Well looks like we'll never see daleks again. Going to miss you.

We will get to see him one more time..he plans on making his final comment in the General Relationship thread today
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,293 posts

Why Cant I Just Pick any Size Of Pictures For A Game

First of all, you ruined the whole sadness for me reading this. Second, this comment is off topic. Third, bye daleks, im gonna miss you.

-Jeff
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,383 posts

He stated that he now left ArmorGames, but I'm sure he will be back to check into this thread from time to time, out of curiousity... =P

Take care, enjoy life to the fullest and all the best to you daleks. It was nice knowing you here on AG. =)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Gah! D= Went on his profile..when I saw the comments closed...

*wails*

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,387 posts

Bye Daleks, enjoy your new ventures. EVERYONE IS LEAVING ME! ='(

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,188 posts

I haven't left you, even though I was never in any conversation with you whatsoever. But I'm not leaving you.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
521 posts

I have to admit I didn't see you too much but you seemed alright.

Maybe when you come back (They ALWAYS come back > ) I'll get to talk to you more.

Showing 31-37 of 37