Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[answered]Delete button... on somebody else's profile?

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 8:47pm

nicit6

nicit6

5 posts

I was looking at a walkthrough in the forum, and clicked to the user's profile:[url=http://armorgames.com/user/Lee_Blade/]

On his profile, with the personal comments, I noticed there was a delete button next to the flag button. This surprised me as it wasn't my profile. I quickly thumbed through a few other profiles but didn't see the issue repeat. I did open up another browser (IE) to see if the problem was still there, and it was.

Because I'm ever so curious, I clicked to see if the button would do anything, and got the "Are you sure you want to delete this?" pop up, on which I said yes to and got redirected to the 404 error page.

(Current browser: Chrome)

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 9:10pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Might be better to just ask a Admin straight away. Instead of making a whole thread about it. Really it just sounds like another glitch...

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 9:27pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

It's a cosmetic glitch - It does nothing but annoy. You can see the trash can, but it doesn't do anything.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 9:30pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

649 posts

I saw you trash can on Lee_Blade's profile, too. Maybe some admin mistakenly modified it?

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 9:43pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,803 posts

Maybe some admin mistakenly modified it?

No, as sal already mentioned its only a glitch. We saw this one before and there is good chance we will see it again.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 10:53pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,298 posts

Knight

Guys, just to add, it has always been there, for the past few years. So chill.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 1:37am

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,286 posts

Clicking on the trashcan anywhere else but your own profile (where the trashcan comes from) will just send a 404 message.