ForumsGamesMini heroes

23 13695
THEMASTEROFSASSAZIO
THEMASTEROFSASSAZIO
1 posts
Nomad

[i]This is my new forum about mini heroes. I couldn't find any others so I created this. Intense or casual, talk about anything mini heroes.

• 23 Replies
myloufa
myloufa
7 posts
Bard

How do why enter the eggs home when we have unlocked it?

myloufa
myloufa
7 posts
Bard

In your home, you have the egg atchery but I can't pass to go to it because it have water. How I am supposed to henter it?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

You gotta dig up the water with the shovel by double-clicking on that square.

It'd be pretty cool to have more of the forum goers playing this game. It's got potential.

jgwise4ever
jgwise4ever
2 posts
Nomad

Is there a certain level that I unlock new slots in smithing or is the only way to unlock them with paragons.

snjezana_hadzic
snjezana_hadzic
1,537 posts
Shepherd

Only way is with paragons.

jgwise4ever
jgwise4ever
2 posts
Nomad

How do you craft melee armor? As in the infusers and materials that give melee. The wiki is not up to date on the crafting side of things

snjezana_hadzic
snjezana_hadzic
1,537 posts
Shepherd

@jgwise4ever I still don't know what material are for what, but try them all. i used only iron at beginning *def* and ebony later.. *HP*

NarwhalCat
NarwhalCat
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, I kinda have a problem I have an incubator in my house but every time i try to open it it doesn't work. I really want to meet my tunker :'(

kidakaze
kidakaze
1 posts
Nomad

how do you get eggs? i mean i know you have to hunt mobs for them, but do they only show up at a certain growth stage?

MamboJambo45
MamboJambo45
7 posts
Nomad

when the egg in incubator, you cannot click the incubator until the egg hatch.

and when the egg hatch,it will be at baby stage which you need to train them and yes they can be evolve.

and also different infuser give different color to the pet.

MamboJambo45
MamboJambo45
7 posts
Nomad

brittle femur give melee as infuser

MamboJambo45
MamboJambo45
7 posts
Nomad

if i not mistaken

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

How do you make your pet better when you put it into the incubator?

MamboJambo45
MamboJambo45
7 posts
Nomad

use better infuser. Infuser will be much stronger if you have high level of breeding skill. and i you wanna use level 10 plus material(infuser) for breeding, your crafting must be at level 10.same as level 20

MamboJambo45
MamboJambo45
7 posts
Nomad

for weapon and armor, material and infuser will get stronger if you have a high crafting level

Showing 1-15 of 23