Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

NFL Worst Calls This Season

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 9:54am

SharpshooterAlpha

SharpshooterAlpha

5 posts

I'm a huge Packer fan so this might seem a little biased but I'm thinking of the last play of the Sunday Night game in week 3....

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 11:01am

spinmove

spinmove

25 posts

I agree, however there is at least some degree to which that could be debated. I am a Patriots fan and without a doubt during week 3 against the Ravens when they lost 31-30 because of a ravens missed field goal that the field officials called good. Later video proved the field goal was actually outside of the uprights, however the play was not reviewable  because the ball was higher than the uprights at the critical moment. It was also within the last two minutes so no coaches challenges allowed.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 11:23am

masterperson2

masterperson2

16 posts

I'm a huge Packer fan so this might seem a little biased but I'm thinking of the last play of the Sunday Night game in week 3....

I agree, but I wanted the Seahawks to win so I didn't care.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 1:44pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,487 posts

The infamous packer vs seahawk last play of the game is probably the worst call. I can't think of any other ones. But remember that was when the college referees were in charge.

Also, that call in the Texans and Colts just now, Andrew Luck's fumble was clearly a fumble, if it was a pass it was a backwards pass. I like the Colts man but that was a bad call.

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 3:46am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,241 posts

1) Why isn't this in the already created thread about this NFL year?

2) Why not just about every call made by the replacement refs (apparently..)

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 8:11am

YodaXIII

YodaXIII

4 posts

St. Louis Rams vs. New York Jets- A Rams defender was in front of a jet, NOT HOLDONG HIM, and a Ram ran for a touchdown. The ref, who was behind the Jets player(so he could not see) called holding on the ram that the ref could not even see!!!

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 1:47pm

bobawesome

bobawesome

86 posts

texans lions. justin forsett's thanksgiving run.

Posted Jan 10, '13 at 12:02am

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

310 posts

Everything in Week 3 was terrible. Just terrible. I've never seen such incompetence in field judging ever. It was sickening to watch.

Any play could have happened but the refs could have called it any other way. Sicking. I really hope those refs are disgusted at themselves.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 11:13am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Yeah that call was sad... 3 packers had the ball and then there was Golden Tate... I think we all wtf'd at that one buddy ^^

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 11:44am

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

last nights game.
ravens at patriots?
ravens win?
this is rediculous.

Reply to NFL Worst Calls This Season

You must be logged in to post a reply!