MrStealth

152 posts

yeah dilbert is really good

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 2:42am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

he rest of Pang's suggestions blow :P

Yeah Pang doesn't really have good taste in comics. But I feel that I (pang) do =p

Haven't read much QC

Primarily a love story (though he doesn't completely focus on it or enthrall the story in it) with usage of situational-esque comedy, some "adult humor", witty humor/remarks, etc

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 5:47am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

I'm aware of your preferred capitalization. I just don't really care. I don't mean that in a mean way, it's just the truth.

As for newspaper comics, Calvin and Hobbes is the best, it's true. By a longshot. Other comics are just so bad by comparison, even funnyish ones like Dilbert.

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 5:21pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

I'm aware of your preferred capitalization. I just don't really care. I don't mean that in a mean way, it's just the truth.

I've come to learn this about you =p haha I'd feel terrible about myself if I just let it pass though XD

Other comics are just so bad by comparison

Honestly...it seems that they just try way too hard. Especially with trying to be witty and all..they try to give this huge build-up causing anticipation for some clever one-liner..and then it just comes crashing down with a "oh..I guess that was pretty funny...maybe.."

Reply to Comics

You must be logged in to post a reply!