ForumsForum GamesHaunted Labyrinth

199 27281
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

You wake up in a dark room. You know nothing of before this. You've forgotten you name, your family, why you are here, or anything.

This is a game idea that is based around having to face whatever comes.
Once I say what is in a room it never changes... until you leave the room. The idea is to escape or kill the mastermind behind it all. I will make it possible to win but not easy. I will use logic however convoluted.

Rules:
1. If you can BS it well enough I might go along with it.
2. If you don't like my decisions then don't play or at least calmly explain why you feel you been offended and I will try to make amends

Character Sheet
Name: (The thing you have decided to refer to yourself as)
Personality:
Health: 100%
Sanity: 100%
Inventory: (Five items within reason refer to rule one.)
Clothes:
Apperance:

• 199 Replies
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Name: Shadow
Personality: Smart, calm, and a bit timid
Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an unopened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo
Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes.
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eye, lean build, clean shaved.

You successfully run into the other room. The light from the window is now dimming as sunset is coming.
As you were running back you realized the lock box broke open.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an unopened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo
Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes.

I look in side it to see what is in it.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Sanity: 98%
-------------------------------------
As you go back to see what was in it you come face to face with the shadow thing. It reaches out and grabs you by the arm.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I attack it the my knife tool from my Swiss Army Knife, to see it I can get it off.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

You feel no resistance as if you were stabbing air but it still pulls its hand away. It looks at you in a way you can only describe as glaring. It then dissipates into nothing.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Must have been a ghost, or something." I say to my self, and I go back to checking the box.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

In side the box is... Taurus PT 92.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

(I believe a Taurus PT 92 is a 9mm but just in case I open my ammo pack up, place one bullet into the Taurus and test fire it, just to see if it shoots.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Sanity: 96%

I fire with a loud bang and suddenly out of nowhere a swarm of bats are flying around you causing you to not be able to see anything. Then you feel the same cold dark grip you felt as when the shadow grabbed you.

Fenrisle
Fenrisle
25 posts
Farmer

Name: Syreal
Personality: Nice; Calm, Rational
Health: 89%
--+NOTE: Fatal and rare disease that decreases stamina and rarely causes periods of disruption in all senses.
Inventory: Medium-sized Pocket Knife; Small Safety Pin (2); Dry Matches (4); Blue Ballpoint Pen
Clothes: Red-and-Black T-Shirt; Blue Jeans; Green Socks (yes, green); Black Doc Martens
Appearance: Longish black hair; Green-grey eyes; Slightly hooked nose; Faint scar running from between the nasolacriminal duct of the left eye and the bridge of the nose to the left, to the center of the chin somewhat below the bottom lip

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I lash out with my knife and try to ether scare the bats or kill them.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Name: Syreal
Personality: Nice; Calm, Rational
Health: 89%
--+NOTE: Fatal and rare disease that decreases stamina and rarely causes periods of disruption in all senses.
Inventory: Medium-sized Pocket Knife; Small Safety Pin (2); Dry Matches (4); Blue Ballpoint Pen
Clothes: Red-and-Black T-Shirt; Blue Jeans; Green Socks (yes, green); Black Doc Martens
Appearance: Longish black hair; Green-grey eyes; Slightly hooked nose; Faint scar running from between the nasolacriminal duct of the left eye and the bridge of the nose to the left, to the center of the chin somewhat below the bottom lip
----------------------------------------------------------
NIce post.

The room you are in has only a little light coming from a window, with bars on it, on the wall. You are sitting at a table with what looks like a winning hand of poker on it. Also across the table from you is a man with a knife in his back.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

You manage to scare some bats away but the cold grip starts pushing you to the ground.

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

I wipe the junk of my hands then I stuff the items on the table into the pockets and I chew on some gum and use the chair that I woke up on to push the man off his chair and into a corner and I try to psh the zombie on him.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Can you do me a favor and put your character sheet with the post. Thanks.

Showing 61-75 of 199