ForumsForum GamesHaunted Labyrinth

199 27280
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

You wake up in a dark room. You know nothing of before this. You've forgotten you name, your family, why you are here, or anything.

This is a game idea that is based around having to face whatever comes.
Once I say what is in a room it never changes... until you leave the room. The idea is to escape or kill the mastermind behind it all. I will make it possible to win but not easy. I will use logic however convoluted.

Rules:
1. If you can BS it well enough I might go along with it.
2. If you don't like my decisions then don't play or at least calmly explain why you feel you been offended and I will try to make amends

Character Sheet
Name: (The thing you have decided to refer to yourself as)
Personality:
Health: 100%
Sanity: 100%
Inventory: (Five items within reason refer to rule one.)
Clothes:
Apperance:

• 199 Replies
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Name:mat
Personality:happy,calm,loud
Sanity: 96%
Inventory: knife, hammer, magnifying glass, thread,needle pack, Cards
Clothes:blue T-shirt, blue jeans,white socks, converse shoes
Apperance: black hair,short, brown eyes

I don't think have that much space.
A pair of Gloves
The Princess Bride: The Abridged Edition
An mp3 player with speakers
A half pack of 5 gum (7 pieces)
A stuffed cat
An origami crane
A wallet (Various cards, 2 pictures, a twenty and two tens)
A pack of playing cards
A journal
A sharpie

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Personality: Smart, calm, and a bit timid
Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an unopened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo
Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes.

I try get move away from the bats, and If I can Reload the gun and try shooting those bats.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Health: 98%
Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an unopened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo Taurus T9 Is this right?
Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes.

Um.. Did you read the post before the Cold grip (The shadowy thing) is pushing you to the ground.

You fire the gun. A flash of light gives you a glipse of the shadowy thing looming over you. But your bullet passes through it colliding with the wall. The cold grip weakens but the grows ever stronger and you feel weakened as if it sucked energy from you. You are kept from moving away by the grip. Darkness starts creeping around your vision.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Health: 98%
Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an unopened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo Taurus T9 Is this right?

I try slashing it with my knife, (It's was the only thing that seemed to have any affect.) If that doesn't work I try fire my gun some more.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Health: 97%
Sanity: 95%

After slashing at it, it seems to loosen and fades away. The bats have seemed to go and you are left in the dark because of the sun having set. As you turn on your flashlight you are in an empty hallway. Up ahead there is a turn in the hallway.

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

Inventory: knife, hammer, magnifying glass, thread,needle pack, Cards
Clothes:blue T-shirt, blue jeans,white socks, converse shoes

sorry I forgot, I take the journal, gum, wallet,and sharpie.Then I cut up the stuffed cat to see if there is anything inside(there always is in mystery shows)then I wipe the junk of my hands and I put on the gloves and chew on some gum and use the chair that I woke up on to push the man off his chair and into a corner and I try to push the zombie on him.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Inventory: knife, hammer, magnifying glass, thread,needle pack, Cards, journal, gum (6), wallet,and sharpie,
Clothes:blue T-shirt, blue jeans,white socks, converse shoes, gloves

The zombie and person are pilled in the corner. What next?

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

Inventory: knife, hammer, magnifying glass, thread,needle pack, Cards, journal, gum (6), wallet,and sharpie,

I try to look out the window to see what is outside.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I read my gun and round the turn.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

You stand on the table and look into the window. It is very opaque and troublesome to see through.

Fenrisle
Fenrisle
25 posts
Farmer

Name: Syreal
Personality: Nice; Calm, Rational
Health: 89%
--+NOTE: Fatal and rare disease that decreases stamina and rarely causes periods of disruption in all senses.
Inventory: Medium-sized Pocket Knife; Small Safety Pin (2); Dry Matches (4); Blue Ballpoint Pen
Clothes: Red-and-Black T-Shirt; Blue Jeans; Green Socks (yes, green); Black Doc Martens
Appearance: Longish black hair; Green-grey eyes; Slightly hooked nose; Faint scar running from between the nasolacriminal duct of the left eye and the bridge of the nose to the left, to the center of the chin somewhat below the bottom lip

----------------------------------------------------------
(Thanks.)

I look around cautiously and move towards the dead man, checking to see if he's still alive. I think that perhaps there was a deadly game played from force, and the man before me "was "eased" into a deep sleep, so to speak.
The knife looks like a useful addition if I can get over the fact he's a corpse and the murderer might be hanging around.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Name: Syreal
Personality: Nice; Calm, Rational
Health: 89%
--+NOTE: Fatal and rare disease that decreases stamina and rarely causes periods of disruption in all senses.
Inventory: Medium-sized Pocket Knife; Small Safety Pin (2); Dry Matches (4); Blue Ballpoint Pen
Clothes: Red-and-Black T-Shirt; Blue Jeans; Green Socks (yes, green); Black Doc Martens
Appearance: Longish black hair; Green-grey eyes; Slightly hooked nose; Faint scar running from between the nasolacriminal duct of the left eye and the bridge of the nose to the left, to the center of the chin somewhat below the bottom lip
----------------------------------------------------------
So.... What are you going to do?

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

I check to see whats in the closet.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

In the closet is a piece of paper. Also on the far wall there is an indentation in the wall.

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

I check to see if the paper has any writing

Showing 76-90 of 199