ForumsForum GamesHaunted Labyrinth

199 27385
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

You wake up in a dark room. You know nothing of before this. You've forgotten you name, your family, why you are here, or anything.

This is a game idea that is based around having to face whatever comes.
Once I say what is in a room it never changes... until you leave the room. The idea is to escape or kill the mastermind behind it all. I will make it possible to win but not easy. I will use logic however convoluted.

Rules:
1. If you can BS it well enough I might go along with it.
2. If you don't like my decisions then don't play or at least calmly explain why you feel you been offended and I will try to make amends

Character Sheet
Name: (The thing you have decided to refer to yourself as)
Personality:
Health: 100%
Sanity: 100%
Inventory: (Five items within reason refer to rule one.)
Clothes:
Apperance:

• 199 Replies
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Name:mat
Personality:happy,calm,loud
Sanity: 96%
Inventory: knife, hammer, magnifying glass, thread,needle pack, Cards, journal, gum (6), wallet,and sharpie,
Clothes:blue T-shirt, blue jeans,white socks, converse shoes, gloves
Apperance: black hair,short, brown eyes

On the paper is written,"Light is bane, and pain life"

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

Inventory: knife, hammer, magnifying glass, thread,needle pack, Cards, journal, gum (6), wallet,and sharpie,

I try to smash the indention in the wall with my hammer

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Um you missed mine.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

After you finished swinging and bashing.you were left with a rather awkward hole in the wall. Nonetheless a hole. It is pitch black in the hole.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You still missed my post.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I read my gun and round the turn.
1.) wrong game for that character sheet.
2.) Are you sure you want to read your gun?

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Sorry about that.

Name: Shadow
Personality: Smart, calm, and a bit timid
Health: 97%
Sanity: 95%
Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an unopened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo Taurus T9 Is this right?
Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes.

I ready my gun and turn the corner.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an unopened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo Taurus T9 Is this right?
Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes.

Its all god lol
You walk around the corner and see more darkness. The hall way keeps going as if with no end. There are two doors on each side.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I check the door on the left.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Sanity: 94%

Behind the door is a wall with blood spattered on it in the shape of a horrifying visage.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I back out and close the door. Scared by what I saw. I close the door. I go check the right door, and prepare myself just in case something bad is in there.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Warning: You can't unsee this

Its a room 3 ft. by 3 ft. In the center is a table with a potted plant in it. How it grows with no light you have no idea. Behind it is a picture of a cute kitten.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes

"Okay, one was a scene from a horror movie, and this one though odd seems nice. What the h*** is going on?"

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes

"Okay, one was a scene from a horror movie, and this one though odd seems nice. What the h*** is going on?"

Maniacal Laugh "Muahahahahaha You Are In The Haunted Labyrinth"

Its me practicing host an rp and having fun.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Its me practicing host an rp and having fun.

It's actually an RPG.

"Who are you?"
Showing 91-105 of 199