ForumsForum GamesHaunted Labyrinth

199 27361
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

You wake up in a dark room. You know nothing of before this. You've forgotten you name, your family, why you are here, or anything.

This is a game idea that is based around having to face whatever comes.
Once I say what is in a room it never changes... until you leave the room. The idea is to escape or kill the mastermind behind it all. I will make it possible to win but not easy. I will use logic however convoluted.

Rules:
1. If you can BS it well enough I might go along with it.
2. If you don't like my decisions then don't play or at least calmly explain why you feel you been offended and I will try to make amends

Character Sheet
Name: (The thing you have decided to refer to yourself as)
Personality:
Health: 100%
Sanity: 100%
Inventory: (Five items within reason refer to rule one.)
Clothes:
Apperance:

• 199 Replies
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Name: Zed
Personality: Nice, Calm-Minded, Quiet
Inventory: Pocket Knife, Screwdriver, Bobby Pins(x3)
Clothes: Black T-Shirt, Blue Jeans, Black Socks, Nike'
Appearance: Black Hair, Dried blood down left side of face, Blue Eyes, 5 o Clock Shadow
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The room you are in has only a little light coming from a window, with bars on it, on the wall. You are sitting at a table with what looks like a winning hand of poker on it. Also across the table from you is a man with a knife in his back.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Appearance: Black Hair, Dried blood down left side of face, Blue Eyes, 5 o Clock Shadow
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I grab the knife and examine the man
He is Caucasian wearing a trench coat and cargo shorts. As you check his pockets he asks you, "WHAT THE RAWR DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!"

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

I back off.
You had a knife in your back. Why are you still alive.
"Weirder things have happened," he says as his twisted face morphs into a horrid grin. He then gets up and starts walking toward you. BTW there is a closet in the room.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Appearance: Black Hair, Dried blood down left side of face, Blue Eyes, 5 o Clock Shadow, Buff

I put out one hand out to him to stop him and one to my knife.
Stop moving. I tell him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
His face slacks and his eyes roll into the back of his head as he collapses into you.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Appearance: Black Hair, Dried blood down left side of face, Blue Eyes, 5 o Clock Shadow, Buff

I place him down on the ground.
I back away from him and go to the closet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is empty but there is a line in the wall in the shape of a door.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

I kick it to see if there is a hollow noise.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The wall busts out and you fall on your face. Before you get up you feel skittering all over your body. As you get into the light you see you are covered in spiders.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Sanity: 94%
Inventory: Pocket Knife, Screwdriver, Bobby Pins(x3), Bloody Knife

I flip out. start smacking them and running in a circle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It succeeds they fall off and you avoid being bitten.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Sanity: 95%
Inventory: Pocket Knife, Screwdriver, Bobby Pins(x3), Bloody Knife

As I calm down I examine the room.
Its is the same room you began in and there is nothing new... yet.

Sure I'll try it

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Character Sheet
Name: Shadow
Personality: Smart, calm, and a bit timid
Inventory: 9mm pistol, flash light, deck of cards, an unopened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo
Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes.
Apperance: Brown hair, brown eye, lean build, clean shaved.

I would like to join, but if the gun and it's ammo is to much, switch it to a pocket knife, and a back pack.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an unopened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo
Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes.

I would like to join, but if the gun and it's ammo is to much, switch it to a pocket knife, and a back pack.
Guns to much but bullets are ok lol ;D

The room you are in has only a little light coming from a window, with bars on it, on the wall. You are sitting at a table with what looks like a winning hand of poker on it. Also across the table from you is a man with a knife in his back.

yes its the same as the other ones and i will keep it like that for everyone but other things may be different.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an unopened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo

(The ammo is no good with out a gun but what ever.)

I get up out of the chair, walk to the other side of the table and check to see if the guy has a pulse.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

(The ammo is no good with out a gun but what ever.)

I get up out of the chair, walk to the other side of the table and check to see if the guy has a pulse.
He lies there dead without a pulse.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I look around to find a door of something.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

I look around to find a door of something.
You see a closet on the far side of the room.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I go to it and open it.

Showing 1-15 of 199