Peasant

EP is WAY better.

Of course, lots more tricks.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

^ Uh why did you quote yourself?

Anyways, EP 1 is better. EP2 was pretty disappointing.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

^ Uh why did you quote yourself?

Not just that..but he was agreeing with himself as if he was talking to a different user...

And EP2 wasn't just disappointing..it was sad
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Well, in my opinion EP is more enjoyable to play, maybe because it's the original and we were expecting something flawless with EP2, even though a lot of work went into it.

then you noobs would know about

Why is it every post I've seen you make seems to be somewhat condescending?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

ep is not better. thats insane. there are way more secret tricks and shortcuts in ep2 then you noobs would know about

EP was as fun as it was because of the racing with other people..and how you had to have skill to do so. To be able to go fast while also maneuver well. In EP2..you just have to wait for a right time to move so you don't get hit by any of the random crap thrown in there (lasers, for example). It was disheartening when most of the game I was standing there and waiting for a right time to move
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

John's leadership during the EP2 project was appalling. It's almost like he didn't care. He wasn't innovative, contributory, or even a source of idea. The fact that he stamped his name on it is laughable.

Luauga
Luauga
6 posts
Jester

[/quote]EP was as fun as it was because of the racing with other people..and how you had to have skill to do so. To be able to go fast while also maneuver well. In EP2..you just have to wait for a right time to move so you don't get hit by any of the random crap thrown in there (lasers, for example). It was disheartening when most of the game I was standing there and waiting for a right time to move[quote]

Pangtongshu, there's no need for a message to answer you. Wana race me and check if what you are saying is true? I'm dead sure that there's more needs to skill in ep2 than you can wonder. You will be no match, come at me.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

these noobs wouldn't wanna race. i dont even think they play any games on here. the only thing they do on AG is come on the forums and type noob statements to get as many armor points as they can.

You obviously don't understand what we're trying to communicate. We're saying EP2 was supposed to be different. We're not saying it's full of noobs. We're saying the system is abusive because it wasn't done properly.
Luauga
Luauga
6 posts
Jester

Salvidian, i don't find any problem in what you said, i just find problems in what pangtongshu said, he makes comments unaware of the game.Look:

[/quote]1 - EP was as fun as it was because of the racing with other people..and how you had to have skill to do so.

EP2 is also fun because of the racing with others, and you also need skills.

In EP2..you just have to wait for a right time to move so you don't get hit by any of the random crap thrown in there (lasers, for example).[quote]

The game is not about waiting for a right time to move, those are the words of someone that doesn't know any glitch, any shortcut, or any trick inside ep2. It's a ignorant comment, a comment by someone that doesn't know a thing about the game.

I don't have problems with the other comments, when someone says ep is better than ep2, maybe it's just because he played ep first. I played ep2 first, and i find it better than ep.

Anyway, the discussion is somewhat pointless, the only thing i really wanted was to race the guy and show him that there's a need for skills to play ep2, it would be somekind of a demonstration, because i know for sure he would not stand a chance.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Sorry for dp..forgot to close a quote...effed the whole thing up

The game is not about waiting for a right time to move, those are the words of someone that doesn't know any glitch, any shortcut, or any trick inside ep2. It's a ignorant comment, a comment by someone that doesn't know a thing about the game.

So what you are telling me is...to keep a continuous running motion (like one was able to do in EP), you have to use one of those three? So..you are admitting that without those, you wouldn't be able to do so?
It's sad when the only way to keep a continuous motion is to borderline cheat

Anyway, the discussion is somewhat pointless, the only thing i really wanted was to race the guy and show him that there's a need for skills to play ep2, it would be somekind of a demonstration, because i know for sure he would not stand a chance.

1) How is the discussion pointless?

2) Like I told you..I'm not going to race you. And for multiple reasons
a) I've already played the game..both uni- and muliplayer..I know what the experience is like
b) I'm not going to subjugate myself like that. Like I said..I know how the game is played..I'm not going to adhere to your wants
c) In no way would the race change my mind. Just because someone can beat me in a race doesn't mean I should think the game is good
d) People are annoying when they &quotrove a point" (sometimes they are annoying before getting the chance to as well *hint hint* because i know for sure he would not stand a chance./You will be no match, come at me.
e) As you just said yourself..you have to borderline cheat just to keep a continuous motion

Pangtongshu

*pangtongshu
Luauga
Luauga
6 posts
Jester

It's sad when the only way to keep a continuous motion is to borderline cheat

What do you mean by cheating? What is the double jump in EP? In EP2 we also have glitchs that we must master to go faster, I can't see the difference.

How is the discussion pointless?

Yes, the discussion is pointless. How come trying to prove a game is better than the other holds any meaning to it?

In no way would the race change my mind. Just because someone can beat me in a race doesn't mean I should think the game is good

In no way i was trying to prove the game is good, the only thing i wanted was to show you that there's a need for skills to play the game and win.

People are annoying when they &quotrove a point"

You just got it wrong, i was not annoying for trying to prove a point, i was annoying for trying to provoke. Because the only thing i wanted was to run you. For the content of my own little ego.

As you just said yourself..you have to borderline cheat just to keep a continuous motion

That is the only thing that follows within, where using shortcuts, tricks and the glitch are cheating or not?

I never saw it as cheating, much of the people that use it needed days to learn how to use it. I learned the glitch within one week, some others learned in a month, I saw some crazy guys doing it within one day. But anyway, i don't like to call the product of their efforts cheating.

Well, to end it, I don't care if you think it's cheating, as most of the 'newbies'( as Taylor said) calls us Cheaters or Hackers. And in the very end we still got plenty of 'monsters'. I'm proud that almost all the guys that are listed as friends in AG knows how to play EP2.

_______

Well, as i was only trying to provoke, and the point that stays to be discussed is something i don't care about, i guess this will be the last message(just a guess). xD

Someone needs to teach me how to use those Quotes. =/
Andrew_Gamer
Andrew_Gamer
28 posts
Nomad

Ep is lot more better

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Hmmm . . .

I've left for a couple of days and the thread is a little off-topic here.

Ep is lot more better

Thank you for your on-topic post.

Yes, I agree with you.
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

I've left for a couple of days and the thread is a little off-topic here.

I just want to know which one you like, not how you play the game.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Salvidian, i don't find any problem in what you said, i just find problems in what pangtongshu said, he makes comments unaware of the game

You two get that sorted out. ;D

I just want to know which one you like, not how you play the game.

Not quite what they're contrasting. They're discussing the game's differences in gameplay and movement and obstacle dodging and everything else imaginable.
Showing 1-15 of 26