Forums

ForumsFlash Games

EP2 VS. EP

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 1:57am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,238 posts

Sorry for dp..forgot to close a quote...effed the whole thing up

The game is not about waiting for a right time to move, those are the words of someone that doesn't know any glitch, any shortcut, or any trick inside ep2. It's a ignorant comment, a comment by someone that doesn't know a thing about the game.

So what you are telling me is...to keep a continuous running motion (like one was able to do in EP), you have to use one of those three? So..you are admitting that without those, you wouldn't be able to do so?
It's sad when the only way to keep a continuous motion is to borderline cheat

Anyway, the discussion is somewhat pointless, the only thing i really wanted was to race the guy and show him that there's a need for skills to play ep2, it would be somekind of a demonstration, because i know for sure he would not stand a chance.

1) How is the discussion pointless?

2) Like I told you..I'm not going to race you. And for multiple reasons
   a) I've already played the game..both uni- and muliplayer..I know what the experience is like
   b) I'm not going to subjugate myself like that. Like I said..I know how the game is played..I'm not going to adhere to your wants
   c) In no way would the race change my mind. Just because someone can beat me in a race doesn't mean I should think the game is good
   d) People are annoying when they "prove a point" (sometimes they are annoying before getting the chance to as well *hint hint* because i know for sure he would not stand a chance./You will be no match, come at me.
   e) As you just said yourself..you have to borderline cheat just to keep a continuous motion

Pangtongshu

*pangtongshu

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 12:16pm

Luauga

Luauga

6 posts

It's sad when the only way to keep a continuous motion is to borderline cheat

What do you mean by cheating? What is the double jump in EP? In EP2 we also have glitchs that we must master to go faster, I can't see the difference.

How is the discussion pointless?

Yes, the discussion is pointless. How come trying to prove a game is better than the other holds any meaning to it?

In no way would the race change my mind. Just because someone can beat me in a race doesn't mean I should think the game is good

In no way i was trying to prove the game is good, the only thing i wanted was to show you that there's a need for skills to play the game and win.

People are annoying when they "prove a point"

You just got it wrong, i was not annoying for trying to prove a point, i was annoying for trying to provoke. Because the only thing i wanted was to run you. For the content of my own little ego.

As you just said yourself..you have to borderline cheat just to keep a continuous motion

That is the only thing that follows within, where using shortcuts, tricks and the glitch are cheating or not?

I never saw it as cheating, much of the people that use it needed days to learn how to use it. I learned the glitch within one week, some others learned in a month, I saw some crazy guys doing it within one day. But anyway, i don't like to call the product of their efforts cheating.

Well, to end it, I don't care if you think it's cheating, as most of the 'newbies'( as Taylor said) calls us Cheaters or Hackers. And in the very end we still got plenty of 'monsters'. I'm proud that almost all the guys that are listed as friends in AG knows how to play EP2.

_______

Well, as i was only trying to provoke, and the point that stays to be discussed is something i don't care about, i guess this will be the last message(just a guess). xD

Someone needs to teach me how to use those Quotes. =/

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 1:18pm

Andrew_Gamer

Andrew_Gamer

29 posts

Ep is lot more better

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 8:28pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

Hmmm . . .

I've left for a couple of days and the thread is a little off-topic here.

Ep is lot more better

Thank you for your on-topic post.

Yes, I agree with you.

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 10:21am

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

I've left for a couple of days and the thread is a little off-topic here.

I just want to know which one you like, not how you play the game.

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 4:49pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Salvidian, i don't find any problem in what you said, i just find problems in what pangtongshu said, he makes comments unaware of the game

You two get that sorted out. ;D

I just want to know which one you like, not how you play the game.

Not quite what they're contrasting. They're discussing the game's differences in gameplay and movement and obstacle dodging and everything else imaginable.

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 4:51pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

Quit talking about how you play the game, please.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 12:51am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,238 posts

Quit talking about how you play the game, please.

You asked (sorta) which game was better. We are discussing our respectful opinions on why we liked one over the other

Never thought I'd see someone get upset over an engaged/engaging conversation on their thread (involving the topic of said thread)...

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 8:03pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

OK, guys, I have no idea what your doing here.

If you have to talk about the game, please open another thread about it.

Here, just talk about [i]WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BETTER!

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 2:40am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,238 posts

OK, guys, I have no idea what your doing here.

If you have to talk about the game, please open another thread about it.

I answered this

You asked (sorta) which game was better. We are discussing our respectful opinions on why we liked one over the other

Reply to EP2 VS. EP

You must be logged in to post a reply!