8 posts

what is ep

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 10:33am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,425 posts

Knight

what is ep

Exit Path. A popular game created by John/jmtb02.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 10:36am

Dibbun88

Dibbun88

8 posts

oh yeah I played Exit Path. It was a cool game, reminded me of Running Man. John is one of my favorite devs though I thought his latest train game was kind of weak by his standards.

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 3:40am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,901 posts

OK, guys, I have no idea what your doing here.

If you have to talk about the game, please open another thread about it.

Here, just talk about [i]WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BETTER!

That is exactly what they are doing winmaster1... if you want to compare two games, the best way to do this is to discuss the games and come up with a conclusion on which one you prefer.

If you want to make simple threads about counting scores for which game is the better one, you need to read up on the Forum Rules first. Threads are meant to generate discussion, not a simple score count. Ok? =)

Allright soldiers... carry on running... ahmm... discussing! =P

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 5:55pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

649 posts

OK, MrDayCee, you may now tell us which one you like better.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 12:32pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

649 posts

[quote]Pangtongshu, there's no need for a message to answer you. Wana race me and check if what you are saying is true? I'm dead sure that there's more needs to skill in ep2 than you can wonder. You will be no match, come at me.

Luaga, would you please stop quoting the parts that are not supposed to be quoted?

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 8:39pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

649 posts

[quote][quote]Pangtongshu, there's no need for a message to answer you. Wana race me and check if what you are saying is true? I'm dead sure that there's more needs to skill in ep2 than you can wonder. You will be no match, come at me.

Luaga, would you please stop quoting the parts that are not supposed to be quoted?

[/quote][/quote]Sorry about the double quoting situation.

ep is not better. thats insane. there are way more secret tricks and shortcuts in ep2 then you noobs would know about

Paste some pictures please.

what is ep

Someone has to already said it somewhere.

Reply to EP2 VS. EP

You must be logged in to post a reply!