ForumsThe Tavern

Chain letters: Discussion

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 3:28am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,107 posts

DO NOT CLICK ON MY PROFILE

I'll show you...

My cousin does it on Facebook for a side-job. She makes good money. She posts them everywhere, then when a reader looks at them, they tend to click on her profile link to see if it's legit. On her (fake) Facebook page there are nothing but ads. It's a telemarketing ploy.

How'd she get this job? I want it..

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 12:59pm

Ferret

Ferret

9,024 posts

Administrator

Chain-letters are all nonsense. They will all be destroyed.

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 4:54am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,107 posts

So we have solved where the facebook ones come from..but what about email and text message ones?

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 7:28am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

I think people just like thinking that they started something and that everyone is going to be so "Scared". -_-â¢

I hate the email ones because spammers that get your email adress when someone FWD's a message on to you are constantly sending me messages.

I should probably get smarter friends.

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 4:57pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,107 posts

-_-â¢

...IAgree...da fuq is this?

I should probably get smarter friends.

Idk...I kinda miss getting 'em on text..they were a good laugh. Some were actually pretty interesting haha

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 9:58pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

...IAgree...da fuq is this?

>

Idk...I kinda miss getting 'em on text..they were a good laugh. Some were actually pretty interesting haha

I remember trying to make my own and it was about some crazy ape that was going to take over the world and it was completely stupid and obviously not true.

The next day I had 10 messages. -_-â¢

©-_- is a registered trademark by the pang corporation and the Agreeing foundation is not related to the trademark or intellectual property in any way.

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 1:07am

fireangle

fireangle

182 posts

I'm still alive so they can't be real!!!! So now I'm just going to make fun of them.

IF YOU HAVE STARTED READING DON'T STOP. UNICORN TOMMY WAS A PRETTY UNICORN. THEN HIS HORN WAS CUT OFF:O IF YOU DON'T WANT UNICORN TOMMY TO DESTROY THE HUMAN RACE IN A FIT OF REVENGE THEN POST THIS MESSAGE ON TEN OTHER TREADS!

Well when I was making fun of stuff like that on facebook unicorn stuck out in my mind so I always use unicorns now.

©-_- is a registered trademark by the pang corporation and the Agreeing foundation is not related to the trademark or intellectual property in any way.

=_=®

Reply to Chain letters: Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!