ForumsThe TavernChain letters: Discussion

16 4412
theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Ever read one of those "STOP AND SEND THIS TO 10 OTHER PEOPLE OR AN EVIL UNDEAD GIRL FROM HELL WILL KILL YOU SLOWLY" or whatever? How'd these get popular? How gullible must people be to believe in them? How many varieties are there?
And most importantly...ARE. THEY. REAL.

I say they're not real, because I've read over 20 such things and i'm still al-dahfjsahfhahfa,.............................................. HA, you thought that was me getting strangled at the keyboard eh? No, they're not real. They're not. Fun to read, but not real. Fiction.

• 16 Replies
fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

I'm still alive so they can't be real!!!! So now I'm just going to make fun of them.

IF YOU HAVE STARTED READING DON'T STOP. UNICORN TOMMY WAS A PRETTY UNICORN. THEN HIS HORN WAS CUT OFF:O IF YOU DON'T WANT UNICORN TOMMY TO DESTROY THE HUMAN RACE IN A FIT OF REVENGE THEN POST THIS MESSAGE ON TEN OTHER TREADS!

Well when I was making fun of stuff like that on facebook unicorn stuck out in my mind so I always use unicorns now.

©-_- is a registered trademark by the pang corporation and the Agreeing foundation is not related to the trademark or intellectual property in any way.

=_=®

Showing 16-16 of 16