Forums

ForumsProgramming Forum

How Do You Make A Game ?

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 6:27am

Ultravine

Ultravine

5 posts

How do you make a game guys it is to do with coding right ?

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 6:46am

Arceus12

Arceus12

144 posts

Ultravine this thread belongs in Programming Help.Over there, there is a post with link to make games and methods to programme a game.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 8:34am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,753 posts

The games hosted here on ArmorGames are made for use of the Flash Player program. It involves coding, making graphics and additional music. Arceus12 is right, this thread is better suited for the Programming Help Forum, so I'm moving it there. All the answers can be found in this Forum. =)

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 8:35am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,784 posts

Subforum: Programming Help

THere two helpful stickys, and a ton of other threads^^

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 5:10am

genesern

genesern

1 post

i dont know how to make a game

Posted Jul 1, '13 at 9:20pm

mightybob

mightybob

351 posts

I make my games in Flash... Yes, it'll burn a hole in your wallet, but it's what most the cool online games you see are made from. In fact every game on this site is Flash.

Plus making a game isn't just click drag check that box mess with a few things and your done. It takes a while to learn, and longer to actually program the game.

And if your making a game in Flash, there's so many Download this file for source code!'s. DON'T. That's what I did for 2 years. Didn't learn a thing except for how to copy and paste :/

Look at TUTORIALS. Not source code! Just finally after wasting my time on source code for 2 years, only a year and a half ago did I actually start looking at tutorials and seeing how to code.

So basically in a nutshell

Use Flash.

Look at tutorials, not source code crap!

And don't expect a great understanding of programming overnight.

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 5:51am

seancaleb_romero

seancaleb_romero

1 post

How ti make games in Armor Games?

Posted Jul 23, '13 at 9:55pm

bloodloon73

bloodloon73

4 posts

Go the for the simplest (Real) possible way to make flash games:
[url=http://scratch.mit.edu]

Posted Jul 24, '13 at 4:02pm

Amarantamin

Amarantamin

53 posts

I make games using LOVE, and coding in LUA. These games can't be posted on sites like ArmorGames, since they are not flash, but I still enjoy making them.

Making games will require a knowledge of computer programming, graphics art, and music/sound effects. One person doesn't need to know all of this, most games are made from a team of people with different talents.

Posted Oct 13, '13 at 3:22am

tinyEricson

tinyEricson

18 posts

all you have to do is to make a game is step 1 make a game step 2 make an animation on the start with a name step 3 go on armor games and register the name of the animation in the game step 4 now youll see you have games by you good luck ;)

Reply to How Do You Make A Game ?

You must be logged in to post a reply!