ForumsForum GamesOld Saeron

32 7244
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Old Saeron. If you lived in Old Saeron you were on top of the world. You had anything you could ever want or dream of. Sure like any other place it had its bad spots. But Old Saeron made them beautiful. They used to say that it was the capitol of Passion. On the crossways of Endeavor and Beauty.
Then The War happened. In the beginning they called it The Great War. But after the metallic march, the infection, and the blaze it became known as the final war. A few days before the war Old Saeron locked up tight. As if over night The Wall grew. It encapsulated the whole city and reach as high as you could imagine. In a way it was beautiful and exciting. But after the war started no one had time to think about it. There were rumors of it being a haven to those running from the war. They were never proven. But you could hope, that one night you'd be tapped on the shoulder, told you were chosen and could escape to what some began to call heaven.
The war is over now and the world, or at least whats left of it, is at peace. Not to say there isn't strife but with only the smallest percent of humanity left you can't real have wars.
You exist in this world. You were born shortly after everything settled down. Growing up you learned how to survive in this new and horrible world. After The March, you have to watch your back because any automaton could be an altered one, one with no first law. After The Infection when your family dies you don't spend time with anything fancy because you don't want to have to see them turn.
There are rumors those of amazing things in Old Saeron. Technology fresh off the block. Exciting advances and at least better food. Now only if you can find a way in.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Sheet for RPG
Name:
Level:1
Exp:0/1
Class:
You have 15 points to spend between these two stats.
Physique: Your mind in all aspects. Intelligence Instinct Willpower Perception Charisma
Psyche: Your body in all aspects. Strength Stamina Agility Endurance Dexterity.
Personality: 5 traits
Appearance: What you look like beside clothes.
Weapon: One simple gun and one simple melee.
Armor/Clothing: Either Heavy, Medium, Light
Equipment: Special items such as headsets, night vision goggles, etc.
Inventory: 10 items
Bio: A few sentences describing how you grew up and your strengths, weakness, and special traits.
Psioinic Skills: Similar to spells but for a scifi setting. Need castor device.
Health: 100%
Hunger: 100%
Thirst: 100%
Sanity: 100%
Sleep: 100%

Character Sheet for RP
Name:
Personality: 5 traits
Appearance: What you look like beside clothes.
Weapon: One simple gun and one simple melee.
Armor/Clothing: Either Heavy, Medium, Light
Equipment: Special items such as headsets, night vision goggles, etc.
Inventory: 10 items
Bio: Quite a few sentences describing how you grew up and your strengths, weakness, and special traits. More in depth than RPG Bio.
Psionic Skills: Similar to spells but for a scifi setting. Need castor device.
Well Being: 100%
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Classes:
Scavenger: You are the best at finding things. If there is something to be found you will find it.
Soldier: You are the best on the battle field. If anyone can win the fight its you.
Recon: You are the best at locating and obtaining items. Once you know where it is its only a matter of time before its yours.
Engineer: You are the best with technology. If its broke, with you around, it won't be for long.
Medic: You are the best at healing. When an ally is down, they know they won't be down for long with you around.
Leader: You are the best at maintaining people. Whether it morale needs built up or a decision need to be made its in your hand and within your power to do it.
Mentalist: You are the best at manipulation. When it comes to control, the lead always leads back to you.
Sniper: You are the best off the battlefield. With your support the battle is yours.
Adept: You are the best with psionics. You know exactly what to do and how to do it when it comes to using a caster.
Once five people have joined for either the RPG or the RP I will start them. This doesn't mean others can't join your group or you won't meet other people. If you start after the beginning just say whose group you want to join and I will introduce you into their story line.
Final note: I'm am still new to the Forum Game community so bear with me. I learn quick and any support will help me.

• 32 Replies
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Name: Kenji
Personality: Distrusting, antisocial and distant, but fiercely loyal if he trusts you. As of now, there is no one.
Appearance: Caucasian. Muscular, but thin. Shaggy blonde hair, clean shaven, deep blue eyes.
Weapon: G17 pistol, 10 rnd (Silenced) (Laser), Katana (Black blade to keep from reflecting light)
Armor/Clothing: Light
Equipment: Caster Specs (40/40)
Inventory: Combat knife, razor wire, grapple cable, Air Mask (for breathing in fumes or underwater), lighter, small tac flashlight, range finder monocular, steel watch, black ribbed gloves, backpack (for carrying all this stuff)
Bio: Kenji? He had a mother and father. Maybe even a wife, or at least a crush. But none of it comes to mind. He has no family or alliances now. This is a journey home for him. To find his past...and his future.
Psionic Skills: Night vision
Well Being: 100%

"All I know is it's some serious ****. Your gonna need someone, or someones. As it is I'm already here. I'm on the run from some not so good people. There not anything super but I can't handle them by my self. That's who I got this info from. I took out the source so only I know it. But as you prove others know too."

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

Name: Minamoto Alcantara
Level:1
Exp:0/1
Class: Recon
Physique: 8
Psyche: 7
Personality: Cool-headed, Mysterious, Intelligent, Serious, Calm
Appearance: Black Spiky hair, brown eyes; Latino, 5'7", Strong build
Weapon: Hunting Rifle (20/20), Long sword (dull)
Armor/Clothing: Medium
Equipment: Electronic Gloves (50/50), Scouter
Inventory: Family picture, Laptop, Laptop battery, mouse, hat, 2 PB sandwiches, water bottle, scarf, Arm sleeve.
Bio: He was a happy child. Everything he needed was there. Until The War and The Infection broke out. His family got Infected... except him. His family died in this order: Father, mother, brother, and sister. This is one of his weaknesses but however, he had a good skill when he was a child. He was considered perfect, and that remains until today.
Psionic Skills: Technopathy
Hunger: 99%
Thirst: 99%
Sanity: 100%
Sleep: 99%
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raider 1 Medium Armor, Assualt Rifle
Health:100%
Raider 2 No Armor, Grenades
Raider 3 Light Armor, Pistols
After approaching them you duck behind a car and snipe the fifth member. As they are freaking out you snipe another. The other three figure out where you are and duck behind cars. You are hiding in the ruble of what once was a hardware shop.

If the picture works is it helpful and ok?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Just think of a scouter as a device put to an eye so the person wearing it can detect enemy strength levels.)

I try to snipe Raider 2.

Showing 31-32 of 32