ForumsSupport Forumthere should be a new games section for music games.

10 2344
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

There are a lot of games that are music games. We all know they are and they are distinctly standing out in the miscellaneous section. These games are appearing more frequently these days and I think it's about time we gave them their own section.

Some examples of music games are:
Music in motion
Knights of rock
ongaku
Streamline
CoolioDj
Rhythm Fireworks 2
Music catch
MiniDrumPro
Music zap
Music stomp

And that's only from the first page!
So as you can see there are definately enough for a new section.

What do you guys think? should there be a new games section: Music Games?

• 10 Replies
Fit
Fit
45 posts
Nomad

no there not very popular so its no reason to make a section for that.

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

Fit you have bad taste, try those games before you dis them.

I agree 100%, we do need a section for music games. Another game I'd like to add is super crazy guitar maniac three.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

thanks fit and silentclore! those are both very good opinions! However fit I am totally with silentclore on this one.

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well yes because all of CoolioNiato's game are made from music and the sports section only has 3 pages so I am sure the music might have more than 3 pages.So my vote is a yes vote.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I say definatley. Music games are amazing. And if we add a section for them, then we'd get more games in that section. So, we need a music section.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

thanks you guys! maybe if a moderator is listening... it will happen and we will have a music section!

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

Music should be a major category for games as the number of music-based games is growing steadily. I brought this up to a moderator a while back, but I never got a reply. Hopefully, this will get something done.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

nah, it would be pretty useless, its good where it is

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

I like the way it is right now.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

plokkey? why would it be useless? I think that helian00 is right in saying that if we have a music section we'll get more music games.

Showing 1-10 of 10