ForumsSupport ForumInappropriate Advertisments

8 1486
cpayumo12
cpayumo12
6 posts
Nomad

The "Cosmic Break: Europe" ad shows a woman with her breasts partly showing. Please remove this. Leave comments below if you noticed it too.

• 8 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I'm only 12.

I think you should read the terms and conditions of this site.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

..Are you... never mind. Those advertisements are not controlled by the mods.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Yuck! I'm only 12.

Well... You just nixed any further account activity for yourself. We'll see ya later.

If the ads bother you, I would recommend that you get Ad-Block plus. It's a free ad-on for Chrome and Firefox, and would enable you to block those out.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

A lot of the advertisements shown on ArmorGames are controlled by what you have searched for yourself on the internet. This means that when you have visited a commercial website selling shoes (for example) an advertisement for this website will most likely end up on one of the pages you visit here. Uncle Google is watching you... =)

And adding an ad-blocker might be a solution to your problem, but it also works against this websites ability to earn money and keepin it a free one for you to enjoy... think about that!

fabian771
fabian771
34 posts
Blacksmith

have you read the terms and conditions?
you must be 13 years old to create an account.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Do you have a link to these?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Do you have a link to these?

Pointless to ask now that he's banned.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Even though you are stating the obvious here GOM, some things happen, even before other things happen... the question was asked nontheless, simply to find out more about the alleged semi-nude image.

Since the problem was seen, confirmed and filed, this thread is now locked. =)

Showing 1-8 of 8