ForumsWEPRElections in Israel

4 4433
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

There are going to be Elections in the 21.1 In israel.

Im not completly sure to whome im gonna vote {Dont worry no Netanyaho or other right winger}.

If you could, to whome you would vote?
Ill try to give Vital news here, and if asked, ill make a list of the major parties {and some i have to put, like the 'Pirates'}.

• 4 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I'll vote for someone other than Nethanyahu, right wingers, or the radical religious right. Probably Meretz.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Meretz is quite small left party, but one of the only major "left party" and not "center-left".
I am Deliberating between "The movment/*A'tnua" or Tsipi Livni or Yahir Lapid "There is future/Yesh Atid". I was thinking on voting for the "Labour/*A'Avoda, but there prime member Tsipi Yachimovich Seems to more more to the 'center' then to the left. She also claim more then once that they are not left wing {Is Israel 'left wing' got a quite bad name} to get more voter, and i dont like it.

I tend more to Yahir lapid because, well, i personaly know him. And he is a very good man.

News- Hanin Zuabi wont be forbited from politics, the High Court has decide. Here i have to say - as a huge soppurter in speech freedom and so on, im not sure if its good or not. i think se went too far this year, With many calles against Israel as a country and soppurting peoples who work against Israel, and the Max point on her being on the Marmara. In what other country the court will let her stay in the country, not say run to politics?

A' it like The in Hebrew. The apple - A'apple for exmple [apple is tapuah]

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I usually favour centre left parties and policies, but at times like this, I'll support the left. I can't stand the rightists.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

The Left wing parties Failed to creat a united Front against the right wing...
Yesterday they met and tried, but today they just attacked each other on hte media..

And today all the Propaganda transmitters Of the diffrunte Parties were realised.

Showing 1-4 of 4