ForumsNewcomers ForumInteresting Games?

11 2248
TACO_Brains007
TACO_Brains007
9 posts

Hello there everyone!

I'm not exactly new to the site anymore, I've just been around under 3 different aliases (previous thread). Anyways, what I wanted to ask you guys was, are there any more interesting games to play? I've enjoyed games like the Raze and Armor Mayhem franchise, as well as Puzzle games such as Sushi Cat or Exit Path (whit which I'm still enjoying myself with due to the excellent multiplayer).

But enough of that, I'm open to anything new actually.
Leave your suggestions below, and I hope you can help each other too!
Thank you for your attention ladies and gentlemen,
yours truly,

Taco Brains, and so on and so on.

• 11 Replies
TorbenMWB
TorbenMWB
2 posts

Last Stand: Dead zone, Play it!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,136 posts

Speaking of tacos I think there's a papa mias Tacoria.

Ferret
Ferret
9,281 posts

Good to see you again. I love tacos, just prefer no brains in them myself.

Valrex
Valrex
6 posts

Kingdom Rush all the way, and most of the strategy games. You can view my favorites for great games.

fersteger
fersteger
3 posts

I'm wondering this same thing. Is there are place on the site or a category for 'new' games. Games that aren't tower defense/space shooters/etc. Games that have new gameplay mechanics or innovative design. Yeah, let's here some suggestions.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,526 posts

Here are some games I consider interesting.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,277 posts

Tacos with brains... zombie mode^?

Hell-O to AG, my faves go more into TD and strategy but i enjoy the "Waterfalls"-series, Waterfalls 3 to bring out one example.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,479 posts

I like tacos and brains too, but I prefer them together...

I'd suggest looking at my favorites page, it's got some of the best!

amazing_me
amazing_me
10 posts

For me - most interestiong was Far Cry 3 and Skyrim

fantasy4life
fantasy4life
1,917 posts

Since you didn't specify whether a flash game or anything else, PC or console, I'm free to overwhelm you with an entire catalog of options. But not to spam, if you played some games in the distant pass and liked them, here's a thought; replay some of them!
I'm currently playing both Devil may cry 4 and resident evil 4, both legendary games with a high enough replay value to make you come back for more. So if you have a game that you loved playing back in the day, dust it off and give it a go.

kirks011
kirks011
180 posts

I love good ol Learn To Fly. nuumber 2 is good as well but i find the original is better. If thats not your cup of tea however, i recommend Epic War, once again i think the original was the best but there are 5 of them as far as i know so check em out. Then again, if you want an action shooter, Strike Force Heroes is really awesome. Hope this helped.

Showing 1-11 of 11