Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Not cool..

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 7:19pm

thedarkdemon

thedarkdemon

5 posts

Hi i am massmurrder,Came back to the Site and got banned for the reason of my friend (Around 7-9 Years old) and they opened the Earn to Die 2012 and they saw the Clarissa story and they got scared and copied and pasted the story on other games so that made me banned and thats not cool so i will change my password if you Un Banned my account and that wont happen again (Promise)

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 7:24pm

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

This is more of a thing you should email to an admin for a repeal.

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 7:52pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

This is more of a thing you should email to an admin for a repeal.

Yes. Send an email to ferret@armorgames.com.

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 8:41pm

thedarkdemon

thedarkdemon

5 posts

I dont know how really...and if i did the email thing it wont work because my pc is old and i cant take it away

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 8:45pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Alternative to sending Ferret an email you can just leave a comment on his profile.

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 11:37pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,554 posts

Knight

I dont know how really...and if i did the email thing it wont work because my pc is old and i cant take it away

Might be a stupid question, but how old is your PC that you can't even send an email?

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 11:41pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,870 posts

Knight

I remember you. Nasty little spammer, sockpuppeteer and flammer. You sure you didn't get banned for that? I remember Cen giving you a few strike outs.

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 11:44pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

You have a much higher chance of Ferret finding out about this if you email him. But it will probably email your comment to him anyway.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 12:03am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

It doesn't take an admin to look into some parts of the record. For what it's worth you could send Ferret an email but I'm not sure you'd have much luck, because Ferret would then look into it or ask us and well, I've already seen what needs to be seen.