ForumsThe TavernNot cool..

8 2116
thedarkdemon
thedarkdemon
5 posts
Nomad

Hi i am massmurrder,Came back to the Site and got banned for the reason of my friend (Around 7-9 Years old) and they opened the Earn to Die 2012 and they saw the Clarissa story and they got scared and copied and pasted the story on other games so that made me banned and thats not cool so i will change my password if you Un Banned my account and that wont happen again (Promise)

• 8 Replies
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

This is more of a thing you should email to an admin for a repeal.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

This is more of a thing you should email to an admin for a repeal.

Yes. Send an email to ferret@armorgames.com.
thedarkdemon
thedarkdemon
5 posts
Nomad

I dont know how really...and if i did the email thing it wont work because my pc is old and i cant take it away

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Alternative to sending Ferret an email you can just leave a comment on his profile.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I dont know how really...and if i did the email thing it wont work because my pc is old and i cant take it away

Might be a stupid question, but how old is your PC that you can't even send an email?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I remember you. Nasty little spammer, sockpuppeteer and flammer. You sure you didn't get banned for that? I remember Cen giving you a few strike outs.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

You have a much higher chance of Ferret finding out about this if you email him. But it will probably email your comment to him anyway.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

It doesn't take an admin to look into some parts of the record. For what it's worth you could send Ferret an email but I'm not sure you'd have much luck, because Ferret would then look into it or ask us and well, I've already seen what needs to be seen.

Showing 1-8 of 8