ForumsPopular MediaWhat's playing in your iPod/MP3 Player right now?

96 41588
xxBoogeymaNxx
xxBoogeymaNxx
83 posts
Nomad

I'm just sitting here bored when I came up with the brilliant idea to create this topic so enjoy By the way I'm listening to I Kissed a Girl by Attack! Attack! (an awesome rock/metal/screamo cover of Katy Perry's song ^.^)
Oh and Down With the Sickness by Disturbed just came on

• 96 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Down With the Sickness by Disturbed

Nice timing. Same for me.

Actually I just started the whole Sickness album a minute ago. Great album.
xxBoogeymaNxx
xxBoogeymaNxx
83 posts
Nomad

I remember owning that album when it was new. I can't believe they have a tenth anniversary edition of that album now (I feel old)

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

What's My Age Again by Blink 182

Wish I had the music video on my ipod, too :P

SeaTurtle
SeaTurtle
116 posts
Nomad

Sonic Youth, Daydream Nation. Just one of those albums that takes a ton of creativity and experimentation and puts into accessible awesome songs.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

Atmosphere - God loves ugly.

xxBoogeymaNxx
xxBoogeymaNxx
83 posts
Nomad

@dragonball05 that's a good song

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Attack! Attack! (an awesome rock/metal/screamo

Attack! Attack! is not rock or metal (especially not metal)..they are -core (specifically metalcore)..and -core is not rock nor metal. -Core is -core.

/end metal-head rant

Last thing playing on my iPod was some Gojira...first was Flying Whales, then From The Sky...Ocean Planet...Where Dragons Dwell..then ended it with Oroborus (before I had to head into work)
xxBoogeymaNxx
xxBoogeymaNxx
83 posts
Nomad

I know what you mean but I group bands like that so people understand :P Everyone knows what metal/rock is but not everyone knows what metalcore/anything else ending in -core is. This is coming from a fellow metalhead In fact im listening to They said A Storm Was Coming by Jamie's Elsewhere right now and also love OTEP, August Burns Red, Suicide Silence, The Devil Wears Prada, Bleeding Through, IWrestledABearOnce, and the list can go on forever \\.../

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

ZZ Top! Sharp Dressed Man to be more specific. Gotta love classic rock.

Panthera_Leo
Panthera_Leo
24 posts
Bard

Proud to be a Brony

Bobthebest
Bobthebest
28 posts
Shepherd

Bulls in the Bronx by Pierce the Veil. LOVE IT!!!

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Dirty Little Secret by The All-American Rejects just came on

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I have coheed and cambria on shuffle. The current song is Key Entity Extraction 1: Domino the Destitute. Man, that's a mouth full.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Where's DayCee? Today's national classic rock day! He should be in here reminding the kiddies to listen to Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, or the Beatles.

Oh we'll, I guess I'll have to remind y'all.

shortstopkid123
shortstopkid123
20 posts
Nomad

Tupac, BIG, Eminem, a little of dubstep (wub wub) and occasionally some adtr, asking alexandria, linkin park and other

Showing 1-15 of 96