ForumsForum GamesBad with Games v3

1772 448164
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Bad with Games (now with less rule 5!) is a forum game-based forum game. You are bad with games. You have no excuse. You're just all around terrible and playing a completely different forum game.

Rules:
1. You are not allowed to be playing the same game as the previous poster, except for "Bad with Games".
2. You cannot play a forum game that does not exist.
3. Your post should be related to the previous poster's post or the poster.
4. No long form forum games. That means no RPs, RPGs, continue the story games, etc.

Example:
Gantic: *makes first post*
Player1: You're banned for creating this forum game.
Player2: Granted, but the forum game gets deleted and there's no proof he was ever banned. I wish for a golden lollipop.
Player3: I take out a golden baby. I put in a magic wand.
Player4: I break the vending machine and take your wand and use it against you. My Hill.
Player5: I'm too tired to even try reading your username, Popper4.
Player6: I got insomnia!

You do not need to link to the forum game. The links are just examples of forum games. These are not the only forum games you can also be playing.

()_() Gantic has taken over this thread.
(-ò_ó) Long live the Rabbit King!
o(")_(") Great is the White One!

• 1,772 Replies
Miraidematro
Miraidematro
738 posts
Blacksmith

wrong, that's a starship.

A dame is what you use to hit a nail on it's head.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

A 'horarderhand' is a tool which can be used to hit nails on the head and remove nails swiftly and cleanly.

But what on earth does 'bubalupaguv' mean?

Miraidematro
Miraidematro
738 posts
Blacksmith

You're banned for 'bubalupaguv' is not a real word!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Realises that bubalupaguv is actually a real word but refuses to admit it.

Miraidematro
Miraidematro
738 posts
Blacksmith

I push you off your dictionary.

My Dictionairy!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

No, a dictionary is navy.

Just like a grandfather clock.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

0. Start over for calling me a grandpa.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

Username:SUPER Riku ullman
Race: time-travilling KING human
Profile password: I AM A HACKER
-----
XP: INFINITE/INFINITE
Level: INFINITE OVER MAX
HP: INFINITE/INFINITE
-----
Money: $INFINITE (bank full)
Equipment: THE FINALE SHEILD, THE BEST MED. KIT X INFINITE pretects -INFINITE health taken.
Weapons: THE KING SWORD damage of INFINITE
Partners:ALL OF MY PAST AND FUTURE SELVES WHOM MAY BE STRONGER OR WEAKER THAN ME
Summons: ANYTHING I WANT TO
I upgrade myself then
I KILL ALL OF YOU!!!!11!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Unfortunately, the admins delete your profile for being way too overpowered.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

I DELETE THE ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahayoumadeittotheend

my hill

Miraidematro
Miraidematro
738 posts
Blacksmith

You're banned for making a desperate attempt deleting the admins.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

you missed J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, and X,

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

What you failed to mention was that you failed to go in the correct sequence of the alphabet.

I summoned a trap card to destroy your life points.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Fortunately, I also had a trap card, which saved me from losing all of my life points as I explain exactly what this trap card does so that the audience can understand, even though we are both experts at this card game and you know what my trap card does.

Miraidematro
Miraidematro
738 posts
Blacksmith

1. So, the topic is YuGiOh now?

Showing 736-750 of 1772