Forums → Forum Games → Bad with Games v3
Bad with Games (now with less rule 5!) is a forum game-based forum game. You are bad with games. You have no excuse. You're just all around terrible and playing a completely different forum game.
1. You are not allowed to be playing the same game as the previous poster, except for "Bad with Games".
2. You cannot play a forum game that does not exist.
3. Your post should be related to the previous poster's post or the poster.
4. No long form forum games. That means no RPs, RPGs, continue the story games, etc.
Gantic: *makes first post*
Player1: You're banned for creating this forum game.
Player2: Granted, but the forum game gets deleted and there's no proof he was ever banned. I wish for a golden lollipop.
Player3: I take out a golden baby. I put in a magic wand.
Player4: I break the vending machine and take your wand and use it against you. My Hill.
Player5: I'm too tired to even try reading your username, Popper4.
Player6: I got insomnia!
You do not need to link to the forum game. The links are just examples of forum games. These are not the only forum games you can also be playing.
()_() Gantic has taken over this thread.
(-ò_ó) Long live the Rabbit King!
o(")_(") Great is the White One!
- 1,743 Replies
A topic is an idea for one to discuss with another.
What does revivalosa mean?
No, revivalosa is red.
Just like grass.
The person below me is my butler.
But people are being sent to prison simply for being a butler!
1. You're banned for double posts and count reset.
Unfortunately, your banning rights were revoked.
What was that, Loopy-fire?
1. Unfortunately, you're banned twice for resetting the count for many times and we need to fix the bucket so i need to misspell your name Frankly_Frooton killing you. Thus MY HILL
You're banned for using so many games at once.
Unfortunately, you misfire and hit yourself instead.
I take out a fire and put in a butler.
The next one shall be tails.
Coin Flip = Tails
I slap you with a baguette.
You're banned for talking about baguettes and having so many more posts than me.
You must be logged in to post a reply!