ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] User's Forum Post rises...while posting in Forum Games

41 4870
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

So while in Forum Games the past few of days..I noticed that a recently joined (in the Forum Games sectoin..not AG in general) has been posting quite a lot (not spam). Now, this isn't the problem..no, the problem is like how it says in the title.

Thkis user (ArgamenPhish) came in with about 150-ish post counts (a few days ago)..and posts primarily in the Forum Games (has posted in other sections every now and then..but not enough for a significant rise). This user now has 472 posts. But like I said..hasn't posted much of anything outside of the Forum Games section

I asked Argamen if he posted anywhere else besides the Forum Games section (I go to each section...so I was doubting that I'd miss his posting in other sections frequently, but I just wanted to make sure)
Response: I almost solely post in forum games except a haiku entry and an armatar entry. I just post a lot and on everything. Not spam just a lot.

• 41 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

My post count increased from 10,136 to 10,137 after I posted in You're Banned, so forum games now increases posts/armor points.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

10,136 to 10,137

Whoops, 10,036 to 10,037.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

The newcomers section also increased my post count and armor points. If this is intentional they should remove the "no ap" in the description.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I still see yours as 10,0048? Mine has increased when I posted in FG though.

Cor, weird innit?

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Maybe thats why I have so many forum posts. I saw that I have over 500 forum posts, but i have a feeling that I barely had 300 without posting in FG.

-Jeff

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

I too have been getting this with posting in the newcomer's forum, but I also noticed that when posting elsewhere my post count didn't go up immediately. I think it might just be updating for others that didn't yet register.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Thkis user (ArgamenPhish) came in with about 150-ish post counts (a few days ago)..and posts primarily in the Forum Games (has posted in other sections every now and then..but not enough for a significant rise). This user now has 472 posts. But like I said..hasn't posted much of anything outside of the Forum Games section

I noticed that. Post count rose over 300 in less than two days.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

But then again I could alway be wrong and it could be a glitch of sorts. Most interesting indeed though.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

Wait... The last few posts of mine haven't made it rise, I've been noticing his for awhile, and it only rises when I post in a no AP forum.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Just posted in You're Banned, post count and AP both went up.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

It has been happening for several days now... I experienced the very same thing when posting in the Newcomers Forum. My post count and AP both went up, but they went down again the next day by the same amount I gained the day before.

Could you all check if this is the case for you as well please? I'd like to see if this is a mere glitch or a bug, so we can try to squash it. Thanx! =)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Could you all check if this is the case for you as well please? I'd like to see if this is a mere glitch or a bug, so we can try to squash it. Thanx! =)

Mine has stayed consistent..no lowering for me.

Also..the user with the most noticeable change is Argamen..and his post count has stayed too..no dropping
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Yeah, me too. Hmmm . . .

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Your post count may not be dropping because a day has not passed since the creation of this thread, so now is not the time to claim a new feature. I have also reported this thread to Ferret.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Your post count may not be dropping because a day has not passed since the creation of this thread, so now is not the time to claim a new feature

1) Not claiming a new feature..I was just asking about it

2) The increasing of the post count has been going on for a few days now..not just one day
Showing 1-15 of 41