ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] User's Forum Post rises...while posting in Forum Games

44 3264
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

So while in Forum Games the past few of days..I noticed that a recently joined (in the Forum Games sectoin..not AG in general) has been posting quite a lot (not spam). Now, this isn't the problem..no, the problem is like how it says in the title.

Thkis user (ArgamenPhish) came in with about 150-ish post counts (a few days ago)..and posts primarily in the Forum Games (has posted in other sections every now and then..but not enough for a significant rise). This user now has 472 posts. But like I said..hasn't posted much of anything outside of the Forum Games section

I asked Argamen if he posted anywhere else besides the Forum Games section (I go to each section...so I was doubting that I'd miss his posting in other sections frequently, but I just wanted to make sure)
Response: I almost solely post in forum games except a haiku entry and an armatar entry. I just post a lot and on everything. Not spam just a lot.

• 44 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,358 posts
Templar

The increasing of the post count has been going on for a few days now..not just one day

But MrDayCee implied that it takes at least a day for posts to be dropped.
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,628 posts
Viceroy

Ill take a look at it, and report what happened to my account.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts
Blacksmith

Hasn't happened to me. Something must be weird with the coding that updates AP and post count.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,712 posts
Scribe

I'm sure in the near future thing will become clear.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

But MrDayCee implied that it takes at least a day for posts to be dropped.

And it has been multiple days since it started for us..so by what he said..ours should have dropped by now. But it hasn't
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,526 posts
Constable

Could you all check if this is the case for you as well please?

Checked; nothing has decreased.
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,744 posts
Farmer

I just checked and I don't think my forum count went up when I just recently posted in FG. I could be mistaken, but I don't think it did.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,744 posts
Farmer

Oh, actually I think it was delayed. Posted again and it went up by two. I'll check tomorrow to see if the count goes down.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,628 posts
Viceroy

I take a look on my count, but it isnt decreased.

winmaster1
winmaster1
641 posts
Peasant

Well, now my post count and AP are back down.

vinster132
vinster132
5,959 posts
Scribe

Could you all check if this is the case for you as well please?

My post count rises if I post in a non-AP forum.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,358 posts
Templar

[quote]Could you all check if this is the case for you as well please?

My post count rises if I post in a non-AP forum.[/quote]

The question asked if you later lost posts and points if you recently posted in a non-AP forum. However, I think the timing of this point loss is different for each user, meaning the &quotoints for posting in a non-AP forum" is a bug.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

Well, now my post count and AP are back down.

Actually..yours didn't. You were at about 120 yesterday
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,744 posts
Farmer

My posts haven't decreased since I last checked, but I'll check again some time tomorrow to make sure they still haven't decreased.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,487 posts
Herald

Same here, it hasn't decreased after over a day for me too.

Showing 16-30 of 44