Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] User's Forum Post rises...while posting in Forum Games

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 3:06am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,277 posts

So while in Forum Games the past few of days..I noticed that a recently joined (in the Forum Games sectoin..not AG in general) has been posting quite a lot (not spam). Now, this isn't the problem..no, the problem is like how it says in the title.

Thkis user (ArgamenPhish) came in with about 150-ish post counts (a few days ago)..and posts primarily in the Forum Games (has posted in other sections every now and then..but not enough for a significant rise). This user now has 472 posts. But like I said..hasn't posted much of anything outside of the Forum Games section

I asked Argamen if he posted anywhere else besides the Forum Games section (I go to each section...so I was doubting that I'd miss his posting in other sections frequently, but I just wanted to make sure)
Response: I almost solely post in forum games except a haiku entry and an armatar entry. I just post a lot and on everything. Not spam just a lot.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 3:22am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

My post count increased from 10,136 to 10,137 after I posted in You're Banned, so forum games now increases posts/armor points.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 3:23am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

10,136 to 10,137

Whoops, 10,036 to 10,037.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 3:29am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

The newcomers section also increased my post count and armor points. If this is intentional they should remove the "no ap" in the description.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 3:46am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,884 posts

Knight

I still see yours as 10,0048? Mine has increased when I posted in FG though.

Cor, weird innit?

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 8:46am

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

648 posts

Maybe thats why I have so many forum posts. I saw that I have over 500 forum posts, but i have a feeling that I barely had 300 without posting in FG.

-Jeff

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 9:28am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,856 posts

I too have been getting this with posting in the newcomer's forum, but I also noticed that when posting elsewhere my post count didn't go up immediately. I think it might just be updating for others that didn't yet register.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 9:50am

xeano321

xeano321

2,559 posts

Knight

Thkis user (ArgamenPhish) came in with about 150-ish post counts (a few days ago)..and posts primarily in the Forum Games (has posted in other sections every now and then..but not enough for a significant rise). This user now has 472 posts. But like I said..hasn't posted much of anything outside of the Forum Games section

I noticed that. Post count rose over 300 in less than two days.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 9:55am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,856 posts

But then again I could alway be wrong and it could be a glitch of sorts. Most interesting indeed though.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 9:57am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,856 posts

Wait... The last few posts of mine haven't made it rise, I've been noticing his for awhile, and it only rises when I post in a no AP forum.

Reply to [Answered] User's Forum Post rises...while posting in Forum Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!