Forums

ForumsVideo Games

hardest boss battle you have ever faced

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 4:36pm

AustinBB410

AustinBB410

37 posts

Crawmerax The Invincible isn't THAT hard. But I'm not sure what I would choose, I guess Bed Of Chaos from Dark Souls. He isn't that hard but really unfair and I can't think of anything else. He can just slap you around out of your control. >

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 1:44pm

light_chaser

light_chaser

1,092 posts

it is Long Feng from Avatar: the last airbender chapter 2 the burning earth.

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 3:47pm

Doombreed

Doombreed

3,660 posts

I'd go for Colonel Radec from Killzone 2. In my stats, it says that I've lost 58 times on the final stage on normal difficulty. When I was facing him, I died 22 times out of 58.

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 10:32pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

487 posts

The end of Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. I never spent any time grinding levels so I literally spent hours and hours just dying over and over and over again because they don't allow you to save right before the boss battle. I eventually got lucky with both games, and managed to defeat them. Hint: Spend a couple hours grinding, it'll make the final battles much easier.

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 12:25am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,002 posts

because they don't allow you to save right before the boss battle.

What? I remember, in at least the 2nd one, dying from the boss and then just jumping right back in again

But yes..the 2nd one gave me difficulties because of the part where you take over Riku and had to run that distance to save Sora..freaking hated that part. Though, the part where you basically spammed triangle was fun..cool action scene too

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 9:40am

RaptureRed

RaptureRed

2 posts

Sephiroth from KH

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 9:43am

RaptureRed

RaptureRed

2 posts

ITS JUST LIKE HE DID A BUNCH OF CRACK AFTER GETTING HIS *** WHOPPED IN FINAL FANTASY

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 12:21am

Santi_

Santi_

2,418 posts

MGS PeaceWalker
After the main campaign, you get around 28 missions including 15 heavily armed soldiers, and a tank. If you are able to complete that, you can unlock missions where you have to fight giant dinosaurs. That fly. And set you on fire. And regen health.

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 12:32am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

I think some of the hardest bosses I have ever faced were on games like Mortal Kombat.

Also when you are like level 60 on a borderlands game then pretty much anything is hard. All these raid bosses are extremely difficult but there is usually some glitch or something that makes them easy. Ive Soloed Hyperius and PyroCaustic Pete and Terramorphus. So there is always a way but yes I used a glitch on all these guys. But if you have poor equipment then anything can be more difficult

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 4:39pm

bloodlelf

bloodlelf

1 post

the hardest bosses i have ever faced were 1.borderlands 2 the final boss he was a pain 1 hit from his beam ur dead and he makes the lava rise and u get cornered 2.GOD 2 zeus on hard difficulty he was a brute 1 hit kill lighting ftw 3. i'd say illidan from WOW and also lichking

Reply to hardest boss battle you have ever faced

You must be logged in to post a reply!