Forums

ForumsVideo Games

hardest boss battle you have ever faced

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 2:11pm

zero759

zero759

4 posts

The hardest boss I've ever faced is mother brain from metroid:zero mission.
Got lucky after dodging barrages of lasers and bullets.

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 10:17am

Wulfehz1234

Wulfehz1234

13 posts

Might be pretty stupid, but I had a LOT of trouble with the actual Reaper in Mass Effect 2 or 3... can't remember which one. ;/

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 12:02am

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Sonic and Diablon from shadow the hedgehog.
I honestly got a headache trying to figure out how to actually hit him.
Thats when I honestly gave up on the game.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 12:18am

Outcast_Gamer117

Outcast_Gamer117

22 posts

Mike Tyson - Punch Out!!

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 3:49am

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

131 posts

Bass BX on Megaman Battle Network 6.

I remember this boss when I played it on the GBA when I was little.He was impossible to beat. His machine-gun like attack can't be dodged and that's ridiculous. I died whenever I face him.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 10:44am

Crickster

Crickster

592 posts

"Everybody forgot about Sephiroth? He is the hardest boss ever"

I diden't really fight Sephiroth for 3 reasons.

1. i have never played ff7
2. you don't need to fight him on kingdom hearts 1+2
3. he is over-powered

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 10:12am

Gogotank

Gogotank

90 posts

Vaatii, the wind mage, from Legend of Zelda: Four Sword

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 4:19pm

saybre45

saybre45

13 posts

Ok. Maybe these aren't the hardest I've ever faced, but here are (some that were hard for their own reasons.
(Not in any particular order)
1. Zoran Lazarevick from Uncharted 2. He follows you with a DB shotgun and if you slow down at all, he near insta-kills you. You have to shoot sacs of explosive sap (Ok, it sounds really wierd, but it is true.) You have to do this many, many times.
2. This guy is more of a mini boss, but he's tough. The First Yeti from Uncharted 2. This guy sucks. He claws you and all you have is a sucky pistol to shoot him with. He killed me SO MANY times.
3. Another mini boss, Wyverns from Terraria. I never had much problems with the bosses in T-rarrs, but the Wyvern has killed me so many times I almost threw the computer out the window once.
4.The Ender Dragon from Minecraft. Lets just say I didn't put beds in the outpost. My cousin I was playing with suicided himself and, upon building a nerd pole to destroy an ender crystal, Endie knocked me off and insta-killed me. FULL ENCHANTED ARMOR!!! I guess it wasn't that hard, just frustrating.

Posted Jun 13, '13 at 5:25pm

Crickster

Crickster

592 posts

"Might be pretty stupid, but I had a LOT of trouble with the actual Reaper in Mass Effect 2 or 3... can't remember which one. ;/ "

It's mass effect 3 you fight a actual reaper and it's a thing from making it near inpossable to complete on mass effect 3 (not worth a gold trophy on my ps3)

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 4:34am

FinnDragon

FinnDragon

655 posts

Terramorphulus the Invincible from Borderlands 2. He has billions of hp and can kill any of my character with two hits. Yes there is a spot where he shouldnt be capable of hitting you but usually he just burrows infront of me and then I die. I am not anymore interrested solo-killing him :S

Reply to hardest boss battle you have ever faced

You must be logged in to post a reply!