Forums

ForumsVideo Games

hardest boss battle you have ever faced

Posted Aug 8, '13 at 7:59pm

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

317 posts

The hardest boss battle I've ever had the pleasure of fighting would have to be, hands down, none other than the Hello Kitty Online
This boss battle took hours to complete.

Hello Kitty
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdvN0gd6u7ccK-rsAM2bACgABAltlw5JcGj1iU0fVLrHuhTPPR

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 1:51am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,716 posts

The hardest boss battle I've ever had the pleasure of fighting would have to be, hands down, none other than the Hello Kitty Online

link 2 gam il reck her i swer on me mum

Posted Aug 10, '13 at 6:57pm

omegawavex

omegawavex

19 posts

I don't know why people keep naming bosses for Oot, that was a fairly simple game, but I thought the shadow dungeon or w/e at the bottom of the well was pretty creepy. ( My favorite childhood game of all time! )

The hardest boss battle I've ever faced would have to be Mammoth from an old RPG map on starcraft broodwar. It was a FF type map where you had a party of 6 and each chose different types of heroes ( Tank, mage, etc ) and when you were fully maxxed out on levels, you would find this near impossible. The map itself took hours to complete, not including this battle. He had over 30,000 health points, and you yourself only did a max of 600 a hit, he also had armor of equal to 200, making you do 400, and if you were an infantry unit, ( Or biological unit ) you did half damage against an armored unit, so you only did 200...On top of that he was a flying unit, who did 675 damage a hit, killed you in about 4 hits, and would just make every melee unit worthless.

Posted Aug 12, '13 at 12:19am

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

317 posts

[quote=pangtongshu]link 2 gameil reck her i swer on me mum[/quote]

Yeah, Good luck!

Hello Kitty Online - Online

Posted Aug 12, '13 at 8:22pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,095 posts

I don't know why people keep naming bosses for Oot, that was a fairly simple game, but I thought the shadow dungeon or w/e at the bottom of the well was pretty creepy. ( My favorite childhood game of all time! )

It was, and I was very disappointed with how few enemies there were (coming from TP, where enemies are everywhere).

But the shadow temple is the second hardest temple (second to water because of how disconcerting it is), with an extremely hard boss if you can aim and/or point and activate mask of truth in time.

Also, wall masters are annoying, which is why IT IS SO SATISFYING TO KILL THEM.

Posted Aug 12, '13 at 9:56pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

The Water Temple wasn't nearly as hard as people make it out to be TBH. It's just we were all children when we did it.

Posted Aug 12, '13 at 10:33pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,095 posts

The Water Temple wasn't nearly as hard as people make it out to be TBH. It's just we were all children when we did it.

I spent about an hour trying to find the last small key that would allow me to finish it.

Turns out I missed the time block behind Dark Link's room, this all happened about a month ago on my wii.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Aug 12, '13 at 10:46pm

omegawavex

omegawavex

19 posts

Nah man, I played Oot last year. Hard to find secrets, not hard to just progress in the story line. ( Except the water temple, I will admit that was a bit difficult )

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 6:04am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,378 posts

i agree with the first part of this sentence but not the second. the water temple wasnt that bad for me. it IS the most difficult in ocarina of time but thats only becuase it takes ages to beat. its kind of confusing and its frustrating to go to the menu and change your boots every second. ive played ocarina about 3 times and believe it or not, its the last zelda game ive played in the series so the first time was when i was about 17 or 18 and it was difficult.
in every other replays it was still confusing.

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 8:06pm

Darklink6789

Darklink6789

7 posts

Mine would have to be ganondorf from skyward sword i know how to kill him i just timed thing wrong and had a very bad shield not the one you get from that dead dragon

Reply to hardest boss battle you have ever faced

You must be logged in to post a reply!