Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

[necro]Cell phones

Thread Locked

Posted Jun 19, '08 at 3:49pm

Wittman

Wittman

347 posts

There were some news reports about how cell phones were tracking bees off their track of getting to their hives. I believe this was caused by radiation from the cell phone. What do you think.

Posted Jun 19, '08 at 3:50pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,346 posts

Knight

Weird and very not good! The bees are important. I'm gonna go do some research on this.

Posted Jun 19, '08 at 3:54pm

KingofSleeping

KingofSleeping

445 posts

Well good luck on that Asherlee!And this is not good at all bees are important and bees make honey(I hate it but everyone in my family likes it) and I hope that bees stay svae and collect pollen.

Posted Jun 19, '08 at 3:58pm

Wittman

Wittman

347 posts

Well, it might already be solved. This happened like, in 2005.

Posted Jun 19, '08 at 4:04pm

KingofSleeping

KingofSleeping

445 posts

Well then why are you saying this now?It is probabaly over!

Posted Jun 19, '08 at 4:06pm

Wittman

Wittman

347 posts

I still want to make a point because it was big in 2005 but I still say somethings on it for the date in 2008.

Posted Jun 19, '08 at 4:10pm

KingofSleeping

KingofSleeping

445 posts

Well I owuldn't of took much intrest back then!But did they bring it back up on the news?

Posted Jun 19, '08 at 4:13pm

Wittman

Wittman

347 posts

I have seen some things on it. But, I think it has made it to the news in some places.

Posted Jun 19, '08 at 9:05pm

snowman1474

snowman1474

240 posts

that would stink. But I don't think bees can sense radiation. I know they have excellent scent, and taste. But I do know that the new phones do emit radiation...
That stinks that phones are attracting bees to people.... if that is the case. Especially if your allergic to bees. O.O

~Snowman1474

Posted Jun 20, '08 at 2:24am

Bran

Bran

17 posts

Snowman, bees see only ultraviolet light, which is one of the major forms of radiation. Cell phones give off infrared radiation, which isn't much different except that it has longer wavelengths.