ForumsWEPR[necro]Cell phones

16 9429
Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

There were some news reports about how cell phones were tracking bees off their track of getting to their hives. I believe this was caused by radiation from the cell phone. What do you think.

• 16 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Weird and very not good! The bees are important. I'm gonna go do some research on this.

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well good luck on that Asherlee!And this is not good at all bees are important and bees make honey(I hate it but everyone in my family likes it) and I hope that bees stay svae and collect pollen.

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

Well, it might already be solved. This happened like, in 2005.

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well then why are you saying this now?It is probabaly over!

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

I still want to make a point because it was big in 2005 but I still say somethings on it for the date in 2008.

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well I owuldn't of took much intrest back then!But did they bring it back up on the news?

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

I have seen some things on it. But, I think it has made it to the news in some places.

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

that would stink. But I don't think bees can sense radiation. I know they have excellent scent, and taste. But I do know that the new phones do emit radiation...
That stinks that phones are attracting bees to people.... if that is the case. Especially if your allergic to bees. O.O

~Snowman1474

Bran
Bran
17 posts
Nomad

Snowman, bees see only ultraviolet light, which is one of the major forms of radiation. Cell phones give off infrared radiation, which isn't much different except that it has longer wavelengths.

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

Swonman, it isnt the it is attract them to your cell, it is that the radiation is throughing off the bees on their path to the hive.

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Hehe, Cell phone radiation? Cell phones don't emit radiation, they emit a different frequency of waves. That's why they say it can give you cancer in your head or ears because the waves trigger the wrong bodily functions to produce cells while you don't realise it. But from what I would understand, its probably the 2005 disease more than 2007 cell phone radiation.

They discovered small forms of a mutation from crop dust in bee's and it's been doing this for probably decades but noticably several years.

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

well bees make every thing look pretty. except when there is a bee hive. i think that we should do something about the radiation soo that they can make it to there homes. you know bees have feelings too.

Killer_Logic
Killer_Logic
11 posts
Nomad

Stumpy, you do know that practically every electric device gives off some form of radiation right?
Lamps, cell phones, microwaves.. All that good stuff.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

How is the radiation throwing off the bees? i dont understand that. Did it affect other things, like humans?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

That's not good, just what like Asherlee said, we need bees to help us in Nature and flowers.

Showing 1-15 of 16