Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[DUP] Best CoD?

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 4:41pm

AllportHD

AllportHD

36 posts

I just wondered which is your favorite CoD in terms of singleplayer and multiplayer!

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 4:44pm

AllportHD

AllportHD

36 posts

Mine are:
CoD4; Classic game and has great multiplayer and singleplayer but has some annoying features and is often hacked now days. The multiplayer has the best maps from any CoD so far.

Black ops 2; From what i have played of the singleplayer is great and I love the new pick 10 system from multiplayer, it gives you a lot of customization and freedom.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 9:42pm

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

310 posts

The first one, in the series of many.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 9:55pm

xxBoogeymaNxx

xxBoogeymaNxx

85 posts

Overall I think CoD 3 was the best overall because that was before CoD began making such similar sequels. CoD4 (pre-hack infested) had the best multiplayer as far as i'm concerned, and I think CoD 3 had the best single player campaign.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 11:32pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,091 posts

put it in the sticky?

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 11:33pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,091 posts

ow and best cod is allied assault.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 11:52pm

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

Well, COD 4 is the one I had the most fun with so I'll go with that one.
The best Call of Duty game is highly debatable, among the COD veterans out there some will say COD4, some COD 2, etc. but it's really easy to discuss which one is the worst. Both Modern Warfare 2 and Modern Warfare 3 are pretty high up on that list, those are the ones I didn't have much fun playing.

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 12:15am

vinster132

vinster132

5,487 posts

I would have to say that Black Ops 1 is the best. The campaign obviously didn't deliver but zombies and multiplayer made up for it. The graphics were corny, yes, but the maps were great and there was gun balance. The one with the best singleplayer would be Black ops 2. I like how you can change the game based on how you make decisions. The Strike Force missions are a nice addition but there were some bugs along with it.

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 8:08am

partydevil

partydevil

5,091 posts

CoD? put it here!!

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 10:53am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,330 posts

The stickies people! Use the stickies!
My favorite one over all is CoD4.
Im not including Black Ops 2 in this, as it is still new and im not sure where I have it on my list.