ForumsGamesRaze 3 Multiplayer ? SFH 2 Multiplayer?

11 8373
Mathrox_123
Mathrox_123
17 posts
Nomad

Whats your opinions on a multiplayer raze/ SFH what can improved in the next one? If its going to be multiplayer should it also have an offline campaign?

• 11 Replies
Millennium1000
Millennium1000
19 posts
Nomad

Raze 3 might have multiplayer. SFH 2 will not.

dragondino97
dragondino97
12 posts
Blacksmith

We been waiting too long for multiplayer and raze 3 hopefully has it...

pierrejoseph111
pierrejoseph111
2 posts
Peasant

i hope they both have multiplayer

Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

SFH3 is a runner game where you have to steal enemy intel and get back to base. It's closer to games like Jetpack Joyride or Temple Run even than SFH2 or Raze 2. So far it only has news on Mobile devices. Nothing for Flash, and no multiplayer. But I do think it has a system where you can compare scores with friends'.
Raze 3 may have multiplayer. Juice-Tin has claimed he will not implement multiplayer if Raze 3 is to be released in the near future. He and Addison still have to finish college so we are looking at almost 3-5 years before we see any light of a new multiplayer installment in the Raze series. And that too if he gets a good enough idea for a storyline and can make (or steal) designs for enough weapons and gears for the game.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

1) Why the hell would you necro this.
2) Strike Force Heroes: Extraction is not Strike Force Heroes 3, its a spin-off
3) Addison has finished college, but he is currently involved with another project for someone else (or so I heard)

~~~Darth Caedus

Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

Fair enough, Maybe SFH: Extraction isn't SFH3. But what is a necro?

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Here's a though. Both of the Raze games lag like crazy so that would need to be fixed. It's not my computer's fault. I have a blazing fast Macbook Pro.

Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

@themastaplaya

Have you considered the possibility it just lags because your internet is slow or maybe that fast Windows computers do not lag but Macs always do? Maybe Raze just doesn't like configuration settings engineered by Apple.

xcxz
xcxz
1 posts
Peasant

[b][i]

ultrafighter2
ultrafighter2
1 posts
Jester

Probably not mane

BartHunter
BartHunter
9 posts
Nomad

I've actually asked the developer of both games on his forum a long time ago. He basically said that multiplayer on flash is very primitive and even if it was made by "100 gods of programming" it would still be laggy.

Showing 1-11 of 11