ForumsSupport ForumPotential going-back-in-time bug?? o.o

4 1758
xxBoogeymaNxx
xxBoogeymaNxx
83 posts
Nomad

I was looking at Devoidless's profile and clicked his link to his favorite moment on AG so far in his info. I read the forum it was linked too then went back to Community from there on tat page and when it went back, The site was completely different, an older version of it. Also, all the the thread for the different forums under the "Last Post" seemed to be selected at random

Examples of Threads that appearedin the "last post" section
Unable to log into the Last Stand and activate survival kit - 11 months ago SIPPYCuPS- The comment merit guarantee! - 2 weeks ago
fun war game - 4 years ago)

• 4 Replies
xxBoogeymaNxx
xxBoogeymaNxx
83 posts
Nomad

Oops, the list is supposed to look like this:

Examples of Threads that appearedin the "last post" section
Unable to log into the Last Stand and activate survival kit - 11 months ago
SIPPYCuPS- The comment merit guarantee! - 2 weeks ago
fun war game - 4 years ago)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

The link you clicked leads to a site that lets you look at a site during a date in the past (you can see what it used to look like, what your profile used to look like, etc). Not a bug

xxBoogeymaNxx
xxBoogeymaNxx
83 posts
Nomad

But that doesn't explain the randomness of the forums. Surely the last post in the Forum The Tavern wasn't 4 years ago at that point. I'm only bringing it up because I can still interact with that site completely and it isn't changing or anything.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I think the copy of the forums you saw included the time-stamp bug ArmorGames had at the time. Threads were showing up with mixed up dates then, but they fixed it soon after. Nothing to worry about, unless you see it happening to the current forums of course...

Showing 1-4 of 4