42 posts
Shepherd

i choose peace, just because its who i am

• 10 Replies
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Why not both? I mean isn't it possible to have a gentle, peaceful anarchy? Must it all be slow and painful to the country? It is peace that quickly, silently, and without conflict can take over nations. So why not a peaceful anarchy? hmmm?

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

I go for peace too,i really hate wars,death,etc.
I think there will be way more people choosing peace than anarchy.

spartan259
spartan259
42 posts
Shepherd

i agree, if u want u can choose both, but thats all ur own opinion, i lean more to the peace side

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

peace is the way to go no war so I am not a hippie but I just do not like wars

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

peace is destroyed by certain people, and peace believers argue and war with them, world peace is a whole different thing. if i can choose world peace, i would, if its just peace, then i choose neither

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Peace.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

But, you have to admit, without Anarchy, all of the parties in the world would turn into Teatimes. I would go for peace, but, like in Star Wars, without Anarchy, the series would get boring.

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Well, this is life after all...I prefer to relax and not have much issues.

Carnasaur8
Carnasaur8
39 posts
Nomad

I would go with peace because if it was anarchy people would be going around doing whatever they want like if i wanted to i could go to someone and just shank them (i wouldn't do that even i was aloud)

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Peace because war only creates more problems but not many humans feel that way. If we did then there wouldnt be war.

Showing 1-10 of 10