Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Wartune: Astral Guide.

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 9:57pm

s9b1

s9b1

320 posts

Hello all players of Wartune in AG. Here are some tips for astral, and I hope it will help you

1). Never equip green or blue astral. Only equip either purple, or yellow astral (best type of astral is yellow).

2). To level up astral: Click on the astral you don't want and place them to the astral you want to level. It auto gave EXP for the astral you want level up.

3). Do NOT spend 1000 star points for Energine (Comsumes 500 EXP reward). It not worth it !

4). All astral recommended level up to 5 is minimum!

Class Recommended astral: Notes: Since I am a Mage class, so I know the best astral for Mage. For others classes, I just tell the most important basic astral!

Mage:

-Will of Destoryer: (Disable crit. strike, but increased regular based damage. It very helpful since Mage don't need crit.)

-MDEF: (Increased Magic Defense stats. It helpful for you to play against others Mage.)

PDEF: (Increased Physical Defense stats. It helpful not just little, but a lot! Mage always have weak PDEF. We Mage, always got hurt a lot when we fight Knight or Archer -_-)

Mysticality: (Increased Magical Attack. Definity this is your firstest astral that you need! cause you a Mage...)

Archer:

Force: (Increased Physical attack. Of course, your an archer man!)

Sniper Edges: (Increased Crit. rate. Critical is a WORLD to archer. They deadly because they always deal critical damage)

MDEF: (Increased Magic Defenses. Your an archer, you have weak MDEF. Since Mage have skills like Rain of Fire (R.o.F) that deal area damage. If you don't have enough high MDEF, then your got killed easily).

Knight:

Force: (Increased Physical attack power. Yes, u must need it!)

Block: (Increased Block chances %. Knight have a passive skills call: Enhanced Block. What it mean is when you block, there a chance you recovered Health. You can't heal so you need it!!!).

Will of Destroyer: (Disable crit. strike, but increased base damage. Your not an archer. You don't need crit. strike eithers. This astral is helpful instead)

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 10:05pm

s9b1

s9b1

320 posts

Also, if your got any questions about Wartune. Feel free to message me. I am glad to help you

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 1:47am

HaloWarzzz

HaloWarzzz

2 posts

s9b1, do you have a guide for getting yellow astrals? i've never gotten one before. and also, anyways to not use all my gold in the process? Thanks.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 5:59pm

HaloWarzzz

HaloWarzzz

2 posts

I'm a mage and i have all purple astrals and I'm Lv.35, i have...
1: Lv.3 Refined Fortitude
1: Lv.3 Ruthlessness
1: Lv.3 Refined Mysticality
I'm trying to level them up to level 5 asap, but the amount of gold required is insane.
What do you think?

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 12:40am

s9b1

s9b1

320 posts

Keep the Refined Mysticality and other. Removed the Ruthessness astral. It is very useless. Well, there a trick to getting astral very fast. But I don't know how to explaining it. Basically, when you saw the light is bright at the first time, click on astral. That will sure gave you orange astral.

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 2:07pm

iceylycan

iceylycan

1 post

i have will destroyer lvl.4
refined mysticality lvl.4
aegis lvl.4

i have a goddes blessing lvl. 2 i was wondering if i should get rid of anything for the goddes blessing or if i should just use it to enhance something pls let me know asap and they are all purple.

Posted Jun 11, '14 at 4:07am

lucasblade

lucasblade

1 post

I bet a lot of people already said this before, but highest astral is red

Reply to Wartune: Astral Guide.

You must be logged in to post a reply!