ForumsSupport ForumUpdate for 100,000 Members!

9 2034
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Well AG finally has topped 100,000 members, it only seems right to give an update for this occasion. Its take a while, and although some accounts are game submission accounts, clubs and lots are inactive members it doesn't change the great growth of this site.

• 9 Replies
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Well, it seems wrong to demand an update from the developers just because we ht 100,000 users on the site. It seems rude that you would even suggest this. Let he site take their own time on the updates. The more time they spend on them, the better they will be in the long run. They are currently working on the user profile updates so just give it some time! Rushing and nagging them never works so just hold your horses!

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

[quote]I think we should have classes or races that determine what our armatar choices and ranks would be.

Not really classes or races since this isn't for an rpg system or anything, but yes you would be able to have elven ears, or orckin skin, also you be able to have anything from swords to guns to nothing equipped on your character.[/quote]
Honestly, you don't have to be so rude about it. I've known lots of sites that take updates for similar occasions. This is a suggestion thread after all and I believe this is event worthy of celebration.
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

sorry wrong quote.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

it's awesome how we got to 100,000 member but half of them probably aren't active.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

it's awesome how we got to 100,000 member but half of them probably aren't active.

Trust me when I say most sites have a lot less active members then this at 100,000
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

only about 30,000 users r actually active...

now thats its the summer, population is going up up up

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

I would like to know why my quote is in this thread when I said it in a completely different one!

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

And I hope the suers get more active as well.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

my bad I was trying to quote arax but forgot to actually copy the text so I posted what was already there.

Showing 1-9 of 9