ForumsGame WalkthroughsExit Path 2 Guide

8 8370
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Well, so basically what we do here, give tips about how to avoid death at certain levels, link to guides (I can't do that, because I don't know how to put a link without saying http://YouTube.com/blahblahblah whatever.

So, as I say, in EP2, in some places to avoid death, just hold flow and jump. I've beat the game like 10 times, I'll play the game again to answer some of your questions. So just do EP2 guides.

Now, I'll show you two EP2 multiplayer tricks.

Tornado- Once you get into the yellow tube thingy, slide onto the rope and go down until you touch the bouncer. When you hit the bouncer and slide out of view into the dead spike ball, press up again. That should get you over the wall.

[b]Minorthon

• 8 Replies
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Ooops, what was that?

Minorthon- Once you get past the three axes, let the blower blow you up on the wall. Once you press up again you should be on the roof.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Here are some uniplayer tricks. I've done this one since the first time I beat the game.

Uni Level 23- Once you get into the yellow tube thingy, press right and press up a couple of times. That should get you over the wall.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant
gdywataka
gdywataka
82 posts
Duke

See the walktrought make its look easy,
but when you try...its kind impossible xD

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

See the walktrought make its look easy,
but when you try...its kind impossible xD

It's actually pretty easy. You see, if you look at the leaderboard, a lot of people even scored in 5:00s. You see, Guest_Phoenix94305 scored 5:20s and I scored 5:48. The pause glitch and refresh glitch are still there. There's even something better, when you refresh, it refreshes you to the time you first got to the level

Good Job mate !

Why isn't anybody posting walkthroughs?

That's why I opened this thread, to listen to your tips.
MundiAkaRozrabiaka
MundiAkaRozrabiaka
27 posts
Shepherd

ty for walkthrough it made the game easy : O

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

It's pretty easy, did you even see the last post? Unless you're all beginners, up goes the walk throughs!

ty for walkthrough it made the game easy : O

Ummm . . . well . . . I mean it's not as hard eas the original . . . unless you haven't played the original, this is what you have to play first. Click on any link part, and try EP1 before posting in this thread if you haven't tried Ep1.
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Darwin37 Speedrun 4:34.73

Guide to my uniplayer trick I showed you, and lots more tricks.

Showing 1-8 of 8