Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Terran, Zerg, or 'Toss (General Starcraft thread)

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 11:59pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,734 posts

I also find it useful for spectres, as it allows them to immediately lash an enemy, and then run back to base, useful for killing virophages. (kill the detector and pull back your vikings, then lash the virophage)

Virophage? That New Haven mission where you are supposed to kill the infected humans? Why would you use specters on that mission? Just Viking swarm..

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 9:34pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,090 posts

Virophage? That New Haven mission where you are supposed to kill the infected humans? Why would you use specters on that mission? Just Viking swarm..
Because I can save my vikings from unnecessary damage, and/or send them quickly to take out the other base while spectres clean up.

btw, Immortality protocal was very useful on gates of hell (normal) for saving the two thors, as I just drop pod them with a mule.

and it is haven''s fall

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 10:04pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,734 posts

btw, Immortality protocal was very useful on gates of hell (normal) for saving the two thors, as I just drop pod them with a mule.

Ah, yes...the Immortality Protocal. Such a rigged upgrade, if you like using Thors. They cost a lot though so I never get around to making them...I'd rather get a BC if I'm spending that much on a unit.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 2:13am

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,090 posts

Ah, yes...the Immortality Protocal. Such a rigged upgrade, if you like using Thors. They cost a lot though so I never get around to making them...I'd rather get a BC if I'm spending that much on a unit.

Only problem is that gas is hardest to get, and immortality costs 200 gas.

Someone needs to explain to me why normal, unifested Kerrigan showed up at the very end of All In.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 2:26am

Kasic

Kasic

5,734 posts

Someone needs to explain to me why normal, unifested Kerrigan showed up at the very end of All In.

The artifact killed all the Zerg in the area. As Kerrigan was originally human, it just got rid of the infestation and she was left alive.

Only problem is that gas is hardest to get, and immortality costs 200 gas.

Wait, it costs money to use it? I thought it was free...definitely would prefer bcs then.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 8:50pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,090 posts

The artifact killed all the Zerg in the area. As Kerrigan was originally human, it just got rid of the infestation and she was left alive.
No, not kinda of but not really unifested Kerrigan.

Kerrigan with long red hair like she looks in the vidsnap raynor has. She says "don't give up"

Wait, it costs money to use it? I thought it was free...definitely would prefer bcs then.
If it cost minerals, I would use it (even if it was all 300 minerals), but no, it costs gas.

And thors do counter void rays.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 12:02am

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

316 posts

It was only a matter of time before Husky was going to be posted. lol

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 2:57pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,090 posts

It was only a matter of time before Husky was going to be posted. lol

Godwin's law of Starcraft.

p.s. do you play SC2, if so, what is your username and code?

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 4:37pm

Suren727

Suren727

11 posts

MM&M all the Toss!

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 4:32am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

I've loved the Protoss ever since Brood War.. But with SC II's LoTW, I sort of leaned towards the Terran.. We'll see if a 3rd installment of the series can completely return me to the Protoss.. hehehe.. :D

Reply to Terran, Zerg, or 'Toss (General Starcraft thread)

You must be logged in to post a reply!