ForumsNewcomers ForumHi! I am a programmer and I make 2d games.

10 1917
meppapza
meppapza
7 posts

Hi!
I am a programmer (mainly Windows and Xbox) and I have been programming 2d games for a while now. However I have never finished one... Yea I am not the best designer, I have plenty of ideas but I am not capable of designing those graphics.

If there are any 2d spriters out there looking for a programmer, let me hear you.

• 10 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,600 posts

Well hey there and welcome to Armor Games dear developer!

I'm sure you can find lots of help with your projects here!

Enjoy yourself!

meppapza
meppapza
7 posts

Thank you for your reply, I will certainly look into it.

Is there any way to view all my own topics? I seem to have lost track of one.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,600 posts

Unfortunately there is not (yet) a feature that allows you to keep track of recent posts/threads created.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,177 posts

For now the only way is to bookmark threads.

meppapza
meppapza
7 posts

Ok, ill just make a new folder on my hotbar then. Thanks

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,225 posts

Welcome I'm R2D2 and if you're hungry I'll feed you something. If you know what I mean.

meppapza
meppapza
7 posts

How did the PS3 basically rip the WII? LMAO

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,225 posts

With their stupid motion controller, not the Wii's but the PS3's motion controller.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,368 posts

Hey meppapza! Welcome to ArmorGames! Always nice to see new game developers joining the community! =)

If you want to find other artists and developers here, I suggest you have a look at the Programming Help Forum, the Art, Music and Writing Forum and the Developers Corner for any help or partners in developing games.

I hope we can welcome some nice games from you here on ArmorGames in the future! Looking forward to playing them! =)

meppapza
meppapza
7 posts

@R2D21999 lol I see, yea that's probably inspired by Oh well, idc, im a pc gamer anyways. Wii is a party console for me.

Showing 1-10 of 10