Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Strange snacking habits?

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 6:58pm

DancesWithFoxes

DancesWithFoxes

60 posts

What are some of your strange snacking habits?

Like pangtongshu sometimes likes to grab a jar of peanut butter and a spoon and eat it that way. Nothing else just the peanut butter straight up xD

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 7:10pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,600 posts

Knight

Sounds like you're talking about pregnancy cravings.

But I crave lots of things like chicken, Recees, twinkies, and Doritos.

pangtongshu sometimes likes to grab a jar of peanut butter and a spoon and eat it that way.

You can't tell but I'm ROFL right now.

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 7:16pm

DancesWithFoxes

DancesWithFoxes

60 posts

Do you mean all those things at once? That seems more like a pregnancy craving to me lol

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 7:34pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,879 posts

A normal day in my house.
Me: *walks into kitchen at 8 am*
Mom: are you hungry? What are you having for breakfast?
Me: Im good *grabs whip cream from fridge and pours it into my mouth*
So yeah. I do that a lot. And I think most people here know my Mtn Dew/Doritos problem.

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 7:40pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,600 posts

Knight

And I think most people here know my Mtn Dew/Doritos problem.

I so wanna live with you.

Well I should have said my drink cravings cause no snack is complete without drinks.

Mtn Dew, Sprite, Sunkist, regular milk, and pickle juice.

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 12:18am

fireangle

fireangle

182 posts

I have a undying addiction to candy. My favorites are skittles (all flavors) and normal M&M's

Sounds like you're talking about pregnancy cravings.

*Shakes head* Really? You had to say that?

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 12:42am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

Like pangtongshu sometimes likes to grab a jar of peanut butter and a spoon and eat it that way. Nothing else just the peanut butter straight up xD

Going to be honest here, I do that all the time. When I read that I was surprised that was even called strange.

Oh yeah, and I guess eating just straight hot chilli sauce is probably considered strange too.

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 3:06am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

Going to be honest here, I do that all the time. When I read that I was surprised that was even called strange.

To most people it is..just the idea of straight-up eating peanut butter by the spoonful

But at least it isn't as bad as DWF's...she snacks on fruits and veggies =O *collective gasp* ewwww

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 9:27am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,924 posts

When I eat,sometimes there's some mayo left in the plate,I just take the fork and put the mayo in my mouth.Well what can I say,I love mayo.

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 10:39am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

To most people it is..just the idea of straight-up eating peanut butter by the spoonful

Yeah, to these "normal" people. Too classy for me. I think they should be the strange ones. :) WHAT's WRONG WITH EATING ROCKS ?

Not that I do that... of course. *runs away*

Reply to Strange snacking habits?

You must be logged in to post a reply!