Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Strange snacking habits?

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 10:54am

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

I eat anything sweet. Anything. Straight up honey, a spoonful of sugar, whatever. I only do it to raise my blood sugar, though. My mom is super weird. Sometimes she'll take cheez-its and dip them in a big tub of butter.

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 6:35pm

Exire

Exire

5 posts

peanut butter mixed with honey and a little spice like cinnamon is a munchie experience!

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 6:40pm

xxBoogeymaNxx

xxBoogeymaNxx

85 posts

I put some peanut butter in a bowl, pour in some light corn syrup and mix it. MMMMM that's good :D

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 6:41pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,598 posts

Administrator

I do enjoy eating potato chips with ketchup. Don't tell anybody else.

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 6:52pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

Well, lets see...

I love old popcorn. I guess because the butter has had time to really soak in to every kernel.

I have to have a coke everyday, I don't care about my kidneys. Yeah, kidney infections and stones suck eggs, but coke is better, mmhmm. I also need a glass of iced sweet tea everyday, preferrably a gallon.

Lasty and connected to the above, I love to drink out of my moustache. Don't judge me until you can actually grow facial hair and try it. That goes for the ladies too...

Posted Jan 10, '13 at 12:06am

fireangle

fireangle

133 posts

Oh yeah, and I guess eating just straight hot chilli sauce is probably considered strange too.

I used to do that when I was two. Then my parents stoped me cause they feared that I would get it in my eyes.

Posted Jan 10, '13 at 8:29am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

Amazingly,I snack on anything hot.Peppers,Chilli chips and hot sauce.
You didn't expect that,didn't you?

Posted Jan 10, '13 at 1:03pm

Balloon__Girl

Balloon__Girl

193 posts

I really like putting cheese on top of chocolate chip cookies. Something about it is just so good.

Posted Jan 10, '13 at 3:56pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,214 posts

I do enjoy eating potato chips with ketchup. Don't tell anybody else.

Hey ferret that's not considered strange in Canada, I hear they have ketchup chips.

Posted Jan 10, '13 at 5:55pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,560 posts

Knight

I love old popcorn. I guess because the butter has had time to really soak in to every kernel.

I love old popcorn, just not at the movie theater. =P

I love putting hot sauce on nacho doritos and lays. Sheer awesomeness.

Reply to Strange snacking habits?

You must be logged in to post a reply!